Eurovision

JonC

if she don't win this i'll be amazed - the amount of press coverage she's had for this - the sun, radio 1 etc...

i just saw the re-cap bit and thought gina - g was the best out of the lot.

Why are Eurovision songs always crap?! PMSL there's stuff that scrapes into the top 40 chart that's better than this shite!

eurovision should have been canned years ago, has always been shite! And as for Jordan no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ...

eurovision should have been canned years ago, has always been shite! And as for Jordan no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ...

i guess thats a no then :thumb:

just seen some clips of it, she looked so bad, and she really really cant sing it was totally flat, unlike other aspects of her (before any one else gets there),

iv heard dieing badgers make better noises then her performance,

i think eurovisons shite anyway, but it makes for some good drinking games, like drink along with britiain, and every 5 points we get you have to have a pint,

but if she's made it though it would have been a brown trousers moment for the uk music industry, COS SHES A SHITE SINGER AND THERES BETTER LOOKING THINGS FLOATING IN MY TOILET :curse:

anyway im off back to my guinness,

bye bye :))