My car....

chris_gorton

Image004.jpg

Think i finally managed to get a pic of my car.

Was travelling down a very dark B road and some fool came round a corner on my side of the road, swerved to avoid him and went down a ditch, hit a fence, went through that, hit a tree, went through that, missed a horse by a few metres. B*stard didn't even stop and i only had fire and theft.But i'll be gettin a new 'un soon enough.

Edited by Mk6 Si Ross

Nah everyone was fine just got a sore nose from the airbag and a burn from when the plastic case on the steering well blew up. The tree was reasonably young so i just went straight over it and the horse got away (thankfully) cos it belonged to the millionaire whose fence i ruined but he turned out to be a nice fella with about 8 range rovers and mercs filling up his drive and he gave me and my mate a cuppa.

It happened in Bishop Stortford but i'm from Enfield,North London. Worse thing is that the chevrons from the corner had been taken down the day before i crashed and it probably wouldnt have happened if they had been there but of course the council told me to pee of when i asked for compensation and my solicitor is currently looking into it but it aint looking good unfortunatly.Thanks for the comments