Alton Towers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FPMSL

Amazing day out havnt had so much fun in ages you should have seen the temper Rob got in when he found out he went the wrong way and then had to pay £3 just to get lost rip off i say.

His face was a bit like this :curse:

and thank you lee for your generous compliments but i aint that good but it is nice to get a compliment once in a while so thank you

Thanks to this trip i may be goin again soon for my brothers birthday so two trips to alton towers in a fortnight. BRING IT ON!!

Its gonna be good definately woth it i think.

F**kin to rite my mum will be at front that will be a rite laugh cos if mysis is at the front she will winge and my bro will go mad completely stinkin mood and me well i don't really fancy gettin wet LOL

just got to remember to take a carrier bag for that bloody shower at the end i wasn't impressed wiv that at all LOL :D

rob knew about that shower and told no1 lol, just hinted to rach in the log in front that he knew wot was coming the bast :roll:

funniest was def gary and caz tho, they were soaking :roll:

me and rob got off lightly :D

It was no good knowing what was coming cos you have nowhere to go to get out the damn way unlike the river rapids but i got bloody soaked even though i could move out the way!! You have to admit all of us huddled in the middle when them waterfalls came was hilarious. :D

oh and Lee that car looks hard as nails when its steamin up behind ya  8o

cheers Dude :cheers: :cheers:

oh, and tell Nik shes one of the finest specimens to walk this earth :thumb: ;)

NP, and She Knows :thumb:

rob knew about that shower and told no1 lol, just hinted to rach in the log in front that he knew wot was coming the bast :roll:

funniest was def gary and caz tho, they were soaking :roll:

me and rob got off lightly :D

It was no good knowing what was coming cos you have nowhere to go to get out the damn way unlike the river rapids but i got bloody soaked even though i could move out the way!! You have to admit all of us huddled in the middle when them waterfalls came was hilarious. :D

OMG :jaw: :O Nik chatting on EVO, been signed up over a year :roll:

helluva laugh, and that shower fcuk me was funny, i had you screamin in my ear :pancake:

that fcuking toll, i shoulda sed to them i got lost can u let me through i only just came down the other side :vangry: fpmsl