My Trip To Jamsport

RobMk6

NOW HAS RESIZED (SMALLER) PIC :thumb:

right lets see, i gets up all excited for the trip, wondering will the car make it??? :))

gets to my mothers house, where the car is parked, and it decides that at 4.30am, it wants another car revving its tits off as the battery went dead cos she wouldn't start. :curse:

so finally 20 mins later we get her fired up, good off we go,

i get 45 mins down the m4 and a fezzer joins in front of us ( x reg) and a lorry in front of him, he's in the middle lane truck in the slow lane, and myself in the fast lane, then half a mile later a puff of smoke from his driverside rear tyre, and the car fcuks off sideways down the M4 and carries on into the back of the fully laden stone lorry,

it then hits the barrier and ends up with the back end in the slow lane, so i slams the brakes on puts hazards on and pulls into the hard shoulder the guy in the truck stops down the road,

i run over to the car and all the side is caved in the guy has severe head injuries and a gash to his arm.

The engine is still running so i turn it off take the keys out, makes sure the guy is fine and dials 999 etc.................

with the help of the trucker we decide there is no serious injury and get him out of the car, police turn up etc..... details here, thanks Mr Morgan we will send an officer for a statement if needed etc....

and i'm on my way.

few hours down the road we come to an accident on the M6 and theres a massive gridlock as they closed the Motorway we were there for about an hour in beamin sunshine all the other people are out of their cars having turned the engines off, i couldn't cos it wouldn't start again if i did.

Eventually the traffic started moving i go to pull off and the car stops cos of the heat, and where am i, in the fcukin fast lane :kill: :curse: of the M6 :curse:

opposite these buildings, for those of you who know the area........

40600005.jpg

then we get pushed to the hard shoulder as a row of trucks stopped traffic for us :thumb:

then we wait for another person to break down so as we can phone for recovery, :roll:

so an hour later a van overheats, BINGO :pancake: :thumb: so i runs down the hard shoulder for about half a fcukin mile :tired: and calls a recovery truck on my insurance,

then 1 truck passes...

40600004.jpg

we get hopeful nope it goes straight past :curse:

then another....

40600003.jpg

and another that i didn bother gettin a pic of and then ours turns up, and what a surprise its a TOW truck and due to the insurance not mentioning an RS Turbo engine it dont fit on the truck so another hour and we get our flatbed

40600010.jpg

and the pics are as follows....

Edited by robmk6

Dannys' car....

40600037.jpg

and some random lad that turned up whilst they were setting the car up and offered me money for the engine ?( ;)

what can you tell me thats wrong with this car......

40600059.jpg

(i'll put the rest of these pics in 'Spotted' forum)

and the interesting pics.....

40600034.jpg

40600035.jpg

40600036.jpg

40600042.jpg

40600043.jpg

40600044.jpg

looks like youve been polishing rob :D

youve got a sierra cossie pump on the inner wing? there sposed to be gravity fed?

surprised they couldnt fit you on a normal truck tho?

i thought that it was a little different from the RST pumps i had seen ;)