Boost Gauge - What can i connect it to.....

Timmy C

you can have a tube comming out the dash, and you can blow into it when you hooof it. Then just get one of those speaker/dump valves and your away and kicking... Infact i think they call that cosworth boost.

:roll: :roll:

Its just that i want another gauge in now but wont have any thye of forced induction for a year or two, but the gauge will be useful when i do.

you can have a tube comming out the dash, and you can blow into it when you hooof it. Then just get one of those speaker/dump valves and your away and kicking... Infact i think they call that cosworth boost.

:roll: :roll:

Its just that i want another gauge in now but wont have any thye of forced induction for a year or two, but the gauge will be useful when i do.

Get a guage that actually shows something your car has.

Boost guage on a NA engine, honestly. :roll: :roll:

Im not wanting a boost gauge to make it look like i have a turbo lol. Basically i have two already and im having a third one just above my steering columbn so it will be in easy view with my revs and speedo so it needs to relate to driving and change with driving.

I need to keep to the same brand of gauge so they all have matching styles. Only gauges i am left with as an option are oil pressure and boost gauge.

It just didnt seem right to have oil pressure in such a prominent position!

The boost gauge that is an option also measures vacume or negative boost. So if i hooked it up to my induction system would it actually move about at all?

I actually have a morette mounted air inlet that feeds direcly through a force ram kit. It would be interesting to see if i ever break negative boost! But would the dial actually move??

By the time you notie that your oil pressure has gone wrong wrong its too late to do anything about it!!

That's complete balls.

Fair enough, heard it off somebody on the site.

Dont care anyway. Does anyone know if a boost gauge will move if connected to a NA inlet?>