women drives, need i say more

dave_20

Ahmen my brother!!

Men are better than women at driving in the majority of cases...NOT ALL

Its just like saying women are better at other things the majority of the time. Results show that girls usually perform better within education than men, but i dont ever compalin about that.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never sed all men r better drivers, i just sed most and that naturally men r more adept at women than driving.....yet they kick up a huge fuss about it just bcuz they dont want to accept it :rolleyes:

as ya sed girls perform better in school, maybe i shud call male rights activists....if there is such a thing lol and complain....wot ya reckon? :rolleyes:

Scotteh: I've been hearing this same old hacknied argument for the 43 years I've been driving (so far never had or caused an accident btw). In view of what you and others here say, you'd better keep well away from us women when you see us on the roads - we're here to stay so get over it.

Penny :)

we wudnt push our way thru if most of the women on the road cud drive at the same speed as every other car, wudnt sit in the outside lane just bcuz they r doing the limit and thats that, wud overtake wen its possible instead of holding up traffic bcuz they're too scared too. going thru a space that u cud fit a fkin tank thru etc etc

:D :P

we wudnt push our way thru if most of the women on the road cud drive at the same speed as every other car, wudnt sit in the outside lane just bcuz they r doing the limit and thats that, wud overtake wen its possible instead of holding up traffic bcuz they're too scared too. going thru a space that u cud fit a fkin tank thru etc etc

:D :P

Disclaimer: He doesnt mean ALL women and not directed at anyone specifically on this message board, you could all be great drivers....i dont know because ive never met you....But just remember its not a personal attack on you. IT IS annoying when anyone does the above things, but in most peoples experience it is women. For example my girlfriend hates when i overtake other cars, probably because she only passed recently and drives a 1.1 punto...not suitable for overtaking really.

Oh and theres a fine line between cockyness and confidence when overtaking. Most people dont even know how to overtake properly......They teach you the "proper" way to do this in the IAM course, but anyway that doesnt endanger you seems to work for me.

dont you think that some women may be a little nervous on the road from you cocky men tearing about the place??

"look at meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! im going faster than you!!!!!!!!!"

pmsl kirst i know...she keeps on going....poor woman :P :roll:

compared to the amount of men who drive and the amount of cocky men who drive (i.e. t*ssers) the actual number of t*ssers is very small, especially compared to the amount of bad female drivers :P

if a woman is driving at 40 in a 60, shes blatantly nervous and therefore SHUDNT be on the road as its a danger to other road users, thats y u wud fail ur test for doing that :rolleyes: :baby: :baby:

you still arguing jo :roll:

course :roll: ..... but im getting bored now :eek: its true what penny was saying that this whole women drivers issue will never change........so all i can say is that if us women need to stay off the road you men should STAY OUT THE KITCHEN!! :roll:

pmsl :roll: :roll: :roll:

women driving will never change cuz its true.....if its true it doesnt go away :P