women drives, need i say more

dave_20

i'll tell you something.........jokes on you men.........cuz when i cant be @rsed to "put a bulb in my headlight" ..... i flutter my eyelashes and put on a squeeky girly voice and say "ummmmm........could you put the bulb in for me please!!!" ..."im not really sure what to do  X( " ............. and it always works!!  :roll:

so u urself keep up the "Impression" that women havent got a clue?? y u arguing then? :P

well, if blokes think were so stupid why not play on that factor!! makes my life easier!! :))

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is wicked some woman undertook me on the motorway this morning would be ok but she used the hard shoulder to do cause of traffice then i got past her again cause no one would let her back on the motorway

good, shame she didnt slam into the back of a broken down truck :evil:

it's fcukin' women in 4x4's that p155 me off

why the fcuk do u need a 4x4 if u ain't goin' off road? X( or maybe wanting to tow summat large and need more seats than u get in a van

They're incapable heaps that fill up the road and are just a fcukin' eyesore cos they look wank. It's just fcukin' women think it makes 'em feel like they own the road :nutter:

Edited by Mike C

This 'argument' has been around since Adam had a car - reading some of the posts above just confirms my opinion that most men seem to have a jaundiced view of women and don't like them to encroach upon anything seen as a 'male preserve:' Unless they're actually saving lives, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen is the popular order of the day it seems. Nothing changes and probably never will.

Penny :rolleyes:

still got no idea y women cant accept that the female gender just isnt as naturally adept at driving as men? y is that so bad for u to accept? X( really dont see y some women get so wound up over it. in general u speak to a female driver, they deny it, u speak to a female who doesnt drive they accept it......must be getting the licence that changes the opinion :P :rolleyes:

its not being sexist, its just called observations, i do a lot of driving to and from cities and 9 times out of 10 if sum1 is driving bad its a woman, its not to say men dont do it, saw 1 guy being a right tw*t last week on the m1, surprised he didnt crash, obviously being a woman makes u unable to process the image of a woman driving badly :P

Edited by Scotteh

still got no idea y women cant accept that the female gender just isnt as naturally adept at driving as men? y is that so bad for u to accept? in general u speak to a female driver, they deny it, u speak to a female who doesnt drive they accept it......must be getting the licence that changes the opinion :P :rolleyes:

......... that has to be just about the most nonsensicle statement I've ever read. How on earth can a woman who doesn't drive express an opinion on who or who is not a good driver? (other than based on the fact non-driving women are usually in a car driven by a man).

There was another ludicrous suggestion that of course women have as many accidents as men but that they go unreported. Eh? :rolleyes:

If all women were as inept as many men appear to think they are then how come Insurance Companies disagree?

I stand by my previous statement - men hate women drivers because they are seen to be encroaching on their sacred territory - period! It has always been so and always will be.

It annoys me somewhat but bothers me little!

Penny :)

Few months back i was in a busy car park, had to wait coz the line of cars stopped moving in front of me, somebody reversed straight into me, luckily her towing eye was exposed and hit my wheel, which meant it never touched the bodywork, i had it checked out just incase the impact caused any damage and it was ok, so no harm done, but it was actually a woman who did it without looking behind her.

Also today came up to a roundabout, 3 lanes, 4 exits, i was in the middle lane to go straight on 2nd exit, the woman who was in front of me all the way up the road was also going straight on yet decided she would take the left lane and then cut across the roundabout towards my car, which meant i had to put my foot down to avoid being hit by her, then at the next set of lights she gave me an icy stare as if i had done anything wrong...I was always taught to use the middle lane of the roundabout in that situation (each exit had 1 lane aswell) and it certainly wasnt smart of her to cut across like she did.

Not saying all women cant drive, but my bad experiences have been with women, not men, ive still got many years ahead of me, so who knows what will happen lol.

Personally i think the younger generation of women, especially those my age appreciate things a lot more and are better drivers than say their mothers would be in terms of how careful they are. Some of them dont care what they do, especially in carparks.....

"i paid for these bumpers, i'll use them"

Nah i see plenty of d*ckheads who drive down my road, all men and at silly speeds.

Poor neighbours had their wall put through 3 times on the same corner where men have gone through, another one across the road had her wall put through once....men again lol.

Also the same neighbours whos wall was gone through 3 times had their fence round the other side smashed through when someone cocked up robbin a fiesta from across from their fence lol. Poor people....that was probably a fella too!! lol.

foxy...females who dont drive are just as able to spot someone cutting up someone else, as well as spotting a woman driving too slow etc etc its not rocket science its called using ur eyes? just cuz they dont drive doesnt mean they cant see lol

as for encroaching on sacred territory, well that really is the biggest load of b*llox ive ever read :roll: do u think that if the females who r bad drivers cud actually drive men wud have any complaint? no....bcuz believe it or not, ur either behind a car or at the side of it and whos in it really doesnt matter, but wen ur sitting behind sum1 doing 40 in a 60 u can blatantly see if its male or female and most of the time its a female, u only have to drive round for an hr to see that.

insurance companies disagree bcuz men have more expensive accidents, nothing to do with how many accidents each sex has, its who has the most expensive accidents and its usually men thru their own fault or which is caused by another driver, which can be male or female. female drivers have most of theirs wen reversing, parking etc due to not being able to judge space as well as males (dont argue that cuz its a scientific fact)

im not gonna sit and argue the blatantly obvious, even my damn gran says to me "bet its a lady driver" and shes 77 ffs :roll: it has fcuk all to do with sexism or any of that sh*t which females always give their excuse as, women arent as naturally as adept at men at driving.