women drives, need i say more

dave_20

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must say i never used to be a particulary good driver, took too many risks, but no one is particulary fantastic as imo being a good driver comes with experience :thumb:

i am a better driver now. ive been driving almost 2 years and in those 2 years ive had a fair bit of experience and learnt from my mistakes *cough cough aaron* :roll:

i think everyone has room for improvement though :thumb:

women drivers are bad in some ways, men in others :thumb:

Edited by Kirsty

i bet none of you men would admit to being a bit "careless" on the road, would bring ya man points down  :tired:  ............ instead, comment on how women are always to blame.......that women are the sh1t drivers, makes you all feel better.......ha ha ha makes me laugh  :roll:

but women who DONT drive admit that women are the worst drivers......that means ur woman points r going down agen :O best get onto women rights and make the roads female only!

which means the government is going to spend billions on widening each lane, making roads straighter, lowering the limits to 20mph so that they can say they were doing the limit, making signs bigger, making cars smaller and redesigning the cars themselves to accomodate the fact they dont notice other cars......gonna be a tough task :(

flamesuit_med.jpg

:baby: :D

this is a waste of time..........you complain that women are bad drivers cuz they have more small accidents.......car park dings etc and we all get branded as sh1t drivers!!

i cant believe im wasting my time posting, it appears that most you blokes in here look down on the women........i know theres only a few in here but it feels like a bit of a Pee take tbh.............so when you offer your help to women do you do it out of pity, cuz were usless and anything to do with motoring or mechanics??

wtf you all sayin then??

ahhh yes its only 9.50 and alrdy theres a good debate :D :P

i didnt say i look down on women did i lol, fs y is it such a big deal for u if women are the worst sex at driving? men are bad at other things, doesnt mean we cry havoc just bcuz we are the worst at it, its just the way it is :rolleyes:

i offer help to a woman who needs it just as much as if i saw a bloke who needed help, not bcuz i pity them.....

ahhh yes its only 9.50 and alrdy theres a good debate :D :P

i didnt say i look down on women did i lol, fs y is it such a big deal for u if women are the worst sex at driving? men are bad at other things, doesnt mean we cry havoc just bcuz we are the worst at it, its just the way it is :rolleyes:

i offer help to a woman who needs it just as much as if i saw a bloke who needed help, not bcuz i pity them.....

i'll tell you something.........jokes on you men.........cuz when i cant be @rsed to "put a bulb in my headlight" ..... i flutter my eyelashes and put on a squeeky girly voice and say "ummmmm........could you put the bulb in for me please!!!" ..."im not really sure what to do X( " ............. and it always works!! :roll:

good debate...........now im gunna fcuk off to do some girly typing!!

i'll tell you something.........jokes on you men.........cuz when i cant be @rsed to "put a bulb in my headlight" ..... i flutter my eyelashes and put on a squeeky girly voice and say "ummmmm........could you put the bulb in for me please!!!" ..."im not really sure what to do  X( " ............. and it always works!!  :roll:

so u urself keep up the "Impression" that women havent got a clue?? y u arguing then? :P