women drives, need i say more

dave_20

nah but we know how to use it! :D

flameon001.jpg

:roll:  :roll:

no scott....thats where your wrong mate cuz ive seen some terrible male drivers.......when i first passed my test, i admit to being a little nervous, so i put p plates on to "warn" people that im not experienced and i only ever got bullsh1t from male drivers......beeping me, trying to hurry me up, cutting me looks like im not worthy to be on the road!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember that old thread about people not knowing how to use motorways and join motorway?

a good 80% of Shite drivers I see on a motorway are women :)

so what do they do that would class them as sh1t?? ......... its very simple to "use" a motorway X(

no its not lol, wot speed shud u enter at? :P

remember that old thread about people not knowing how to use motorways and join motorway?

so what do they do that would class them as sh1t?? ......... its very simple to "use" a motorway X(

constant speed adjustment, lane 2 and 3 hogging, major lack of observation, un-able to join and exit properly......

no its not lol, wot speed shud u enter at? :P

well i suppose that would depend on the speed of the traffic already on the motorway....... is that the right answer?? X(

and to show I can argue both sides, it is mostly men that try and push in at the front when roadworks close lane 2 and 3 and all traffic goes into lane 1.....although thats fun, love showing em the side of my trailor, the amount of cars i've put into cones in hilarious :roll:

constant speed adjustment, lane 2 and 3 hogging, major lack of observation, un-able to join and exit properly......

but men can be just as bad too!! and old people!!

what about the high flyer/fat cats (mainly men cuz most of em earn more than women) in their mercs that hog lane 3 at insane speeds.......and then get right up your @rse to shoo you out the way!!..........that to me is more dangerous.....speed kills dont forget!!

what about the high flyer/fat cats (mainly men cuz most of em earn more than women) in their mercs that hog lane 3 at insane speeds.......and then get right up your @rse to shoo you out the way!!..........that to me is more dangerous.....speed kills dont forget!!

you cant hog a lane at insane speeds can you? :)

speed doesnt kill ;)

ppl who speed wen its unsafe to kill ppl, lane 3 of the motorway isnt unsafe unless theres sum1 blocking u doing 70 bcuz they think "im doing the limit therefore im not moving over" if sum1 wants to go faster u MOVE OVER and let them, its their licence not urs, doesnt mean u need to cause a danger and cause a backup :rolleyes:

u shud always enter a motorway at 70mph unless u cant for reasons out of ur control, i.e. a lorry cant move over

:innocent: Oh dear this thread will always go this way! :roll:

Women, rather the majority of women are poor drivers that are unable to grasp the basics of driving.I'm sure many women find it a chore rather than a pleasure to have to drive somewhere.

Men however when they are driving poorly are doing so on purpose, fully aware of what they are doing.

Basically there are good and bad drivers of each sex, women to me do seem to be 'naturally' worse than men. :thumb: Hence why there are not so many women in motorsports. :roll:

Women are naturally more cautious than men in all walks of life and that's why we have fewer and less expensive accidents than men - hence cheaper insurance because we are less of a risk.

I drive because I enjoy the freedom it gives me; I admit to driving a bit on the quick side although I've slowed down since receiving my first ever ticket (SP30) two years ago. I also find Motorways the easiest roads to drive on (far easier than the twisty country lanes I take every morning to work). The 'rules' are very simple; all that's necessary to drive them correctly is to be aware of the actions of others and exercise a little common courtesy - something that's obviously lacking in certain people these days: it's all a question of attitude really.

Penny

i once read women have just as many accidents as men, but theres are usually in carparks etc where it necessarily doesnt get reported, because its either settled outside of insurance or you just drive off...both men and women do this and men are probably more likely to drive away lol.

But this is just something i read online that was found in a study. Ill admit when older women say 40's onwards go to park next to me if im sitting in my car, i DO get nervous that they will hit my car, this doesnt happen with slightly younger female drivers, just the older ones who dont seem to usually give a damn, also some old guy from china opened his door onto mine once! thank the lord for bump strips