Kent Modified car show

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That stunt show was poo.  did anyone see the bloke on the quad driving on 2 wheels , fall off the side  :roll:

BTW, who was it i met at the sho?  jackster (i fink) and Mike C maby ??

Wasnt me i dont think, you may have seen me, although was only there an hour, short blonde bird with a jedi hoody, lol

That stunt show was poo.  did anyone see the bloke on the quad driving on 2 wheels , fall off the side  :roll:

Wasnt me i dont think, you may have seen me, although was only there an hour, short blonde bird with a jedi hoody, lol

Lol, nope wernt you... i met someone with the black 2ltr 3-dr mk6... wrc arches + sides, nitrous.. and his mate, from maidstone..

Lol, nope wernt you... i met someone with the black 2ltr 3-dr mk6... wrc arches + sides, nitrous.. and his mate, from maidstone..

ex-finesse mate, Jackster is female. I don't know what sex Ralph would class as, lol

and yeah, it was me with him :cheers: