Kent Modified car show

Great to meet everyone again! Everyones cars were looking great apart from mine!!! :roll:

Turns out my shift did get covered but no one told me until I turned up to work :nutter:

Got there about... 12.30 after Ant managed to confuse me with the directions and just said look for Sittingbourne and there were NONE for Sittingbourne :roll:

Gorgeous weather :D

Some nice cars and skinny girls who don't exercise so they wobbled everywhere! :roll:

resizing pics.... :pancake: :innocent:

oh and how could i forget 8o a MASSIVE thankyou to Ant for sorting it :thumb: :cheers:

Edited by Kirsty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after a bad day yesterday when i discovered my alternator had packed up! i decided to get together 2 spare batteries and make the trip with fingers crossed i'd make it there and back :D with the handy backup of a AA card :cheers:

so got the medway fine all seemed great.. met up with the rest and headed to the show. as we approached where we were located the battery gauge dropped! luckily only conked out in the position i needed the car :D

good show i thought.. a lot of variety of modded cars as u can see in the pics.

lots of dodgy looking birds wearing no clothes 8)

nice to meet scotteh and see everyone else i've met before :thumb:

once the sun came out it was a much better day after a quite COLD morning.

Cant wait for trax now 8)

pics.. pt1

a07ff170.jpg

854a1d72.jpg

7c912aa9.jpg

a6add364.jpg

c8e96ed3.jpg

f11960a8.jpg

d3310024.jpg

4118ec9e.jpg

ac323997.jpg

6640450a.jpg

:O

8713bf7e.jpg

Looks at the topless girls replacements!!! Ahh well, something for kirsty to look at :P

EDIT: Also whats with this guys ............................................................

...................^^^^^ little finger??? ?(

Edited by danposs86

someone owes me £5 and god knows how much fuel. I'm actually quite annoyed i went now, basically "how many chavved up corsas/saxos/etc. can we fit into a field" day :D

I had a headache from all the fiesta Bass championships going on all around and had done looking at any good cars in about 5 mins, and when someone finally started playing Axel Fcuking F vs Crazy Fcuking frog i left, at 11:30.

grrrr :rolleyes:

Bluewater and lakeside were quite good though, and my Mcdonald's breakkie was much loved :thumb: