Kent Meet & London Thrash

Muzz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fcuk knows where you went Ralph we lost you at some traffic lights and then we got lost AGAIN after realising we went through the Dartford Tunnel for the 5th time, for no apparent reason as we were already on the right side of it :nutter: .

Mark got flashed in Southend though, his fusebox fell out and jammed his foot against the accelerator apparently :O :roll: :innocent: .

hmm seemed like a good enough night.from comments ,sounds like the last one which i attended was more fun round london with 20 or so cars lol.glad u all had fun though :thumb:

Had been struggling with the fuse box falling off since the M25, but the clip gave way fully just before the camera (which i didn't see cause I was trying to remove the fuse box from my toes. Oh well it's only my first 3 points and I've been driving 3 years now so aint bad.

Don't know how I found you lot in london as my mate was giving me direction and at one point he asked me what the building was just after parliment square, so really didn't inspire me.

After me and muzz lost scotteh and the other's on the way out, somehow (fluke) we found the A13 and the was to southend, even if we did make it to our collection of 5 times each way paying the Dartford Tunnel toll.

My car being by far the quietest of the lot (that I heard) but not the slowest, was a good laugh on the way down with the any lane goes driving between me and Harvez, which btw is one hell of a fast car, as at one point I was doing 115 and he left me sitting! The way there was funny as me and Harvez had to drop to 50 to let Muzz and Ged catch up :roll:

Tried to take some pics but the camera weren't having any of it in the dark, front corner of most of the cars :roll: .

It was a great night (unlike Ged's directions to the pub) and I think if it weren't for Harvez's sat nav me Muzz and him would still be out there looking for the pub :roll: It was the first time I'd meant Ralph, Harvez, Scotteh, Chappers etc and was well worth the £30 worth of fuel (mainly due to the thrash there and back).

Time to wait and see if my 3D text and ghosted Ford badges is enough to stop me getting a speeding ticket :roll:

To all those who I said bout the Remus exhaust I wanted, well I've finally (2 days of solid looking later) found it for sale in this country :D and for less than it is in Germany :thumb:

2050920541.gif

That what it looks like, and it may soon be on the car (depending on weither I deside to get that or a dump valve)

To all those who I said bout the Remus exhaust I wanted, well I've finally (2 days of solid looking later) found it for sale in this country :D and for less than it is in Germany :thumb:

2050920541.gif

That what it looks like, and it may soon be on the car (depending on weither I deside to get that or a dump valve)

Wouldnt recommend a dump valve, just get the exhaust :thumb:

well if the 3D text throws the speed camera's then I could probably get both :) and just hearing Harvez fly up the side of me on the M25 and his dump valve go off does make it oh so tempting! 2 weeks and then I'll decide, lol (payday, student loan and will know about the speeding ticket)