WINTER WARNING :(

Chappers

Last night i went out, unnesessarily, because I was bored. I didn't even get to where i wanted to be before i was caught out by a patch of black ice. I lost all control and the car just went straight into the corner of a raised kerb bit, and did this. Pretty gutted, even though the wheels look crap, it's still annoying, specially as i fucked the bottom arm up too.

bugger.jpg

DSC00475.gif

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

so, don't be a tit like me, drive carefully, specially if you're not driving a shitter around. I'd probably still be crying in bed if i'd been driving my blue one :O

You'd better get the rest of the suspension checked over as well Chappers.

I done that to mine a few weeks ago.

My wheel wasn't as bad as yours, but the bottom arm was worse than yours.

I also had to replace the hub, strut and driveshaft and have since realised that my subframe's moved over by about 10mm and the chassis leg is slightly bent, so it's off the road at the moment :(

Just make sure you get yours checked over properly, just in case :thumb:

You'd better get the rest of the suspension checked over as well Chappers.

I done that to mine a few weeks ago.

My wheel wasn't as bad as yours, but the bottom arm was worse than yours.

I think from the look of yours you were going a lot faster with much stronger wheels. Yours did take out the entire suspension and force the wheel against the back of the arch. Everything was intact for mine, i actually drove home with the spare wheel on, although i haven't been for a drive since.

My dad's changed the bottom arm over and stuck the back wheel on the front so that the steering is ballanced, we're going to get the tracking redone tomorrow and hopefully all will be well.

Edited by Chappers