Well, bloo is no more.

Chappers

if you end up with a nice Focus TDCi, this is the best thing that could have ever happened to you imo :cheers:

Certainly doable, especially after claiming for serious WHIP LASH

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:curse: And this is why our insurance is so high, part of it anyways !! :nutter: :nutter:

agreed :rolleyes:

Edited by Lee R

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigga PLEASE! :O

Mate, wounder! :(

However, look at the chance to do something new...... you were seriously considering it a few months ago, so use this to make you do something different?

BLOO estate on bodies? :devil:

i agree :drool: :drool:

that would be amazing!!

if you end up with a nice Focus TDCi, this is the best thing that could have ever happened to you imo :cheers:

Certainly doable, especially after claiming for serious WHIP LASH

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:curse: And this is why our insurance is so high, part of it anyways !! :nutter: :nutter:

agreed :rolleyes:

Harvy you have NO IDEA why insurance is so high. Mostly its for "UNINSURED DRIVERS" of course, you wouldn't know anything about that now would you *cough*. Another reason for the high insurance premium is for 80% margin they make on each policy.

So when i've been paying legitmetally into a policy for the last 5 years that has cost me £7k which i haven't really seen any benifit for. Then i want EVERY last penny i can get my hands on. If that means claiming for whiplash and claiming an £1k on my £7k investment so be it. And to be honest, if you do think my hyperthetical claim raises your insurance premium by 1p then i dont really care! the £1k cheque far outwighs that split second of guilt i may possible of considered.

So when i've been paying legitmetally into a policy for the last 5 years that has cost me £7k which i haven't really seen any benifit for.

how about the benefit of actually being insured for 7 years? ?( Thats the ONLY benifit you can expect.

Don't like it, don't drive :cheers:

I havent got a choice if i drive or not, unfortunately thats why insurance companies can write their own money as they can charge what they want. What they do is criminal

it isn't. you CHOOSE to drive, and ACCEPT the price they charge :)

I havent got a choice if i drive or not, unfortunately thats why insurance companies can write their own money as they can charge what they want. What they do is criminal

I CHOOSE to have car insurance as much as you CHOOSE to have house insurance :)

I CHOOSE to have car insurance as much as you CHOOSE to have house insurance :)

yeah....ya point Paul????

No-one HAS to have their own car, therfor no-one HAS to have insurance. ;)