Well, bloo is no more.

Chappers

Yep, today i think has signified the end of bloo. 3:45 today having stopped at some traffic lights the silly cow behind me decided not to/ slipped off the clutch/ whatever and smashed straight into the back of me. The bumper's cracked in half and the boot is jammed shut, which means the back panel is knackered, so that's a good £500 instantly without the fact the colour can't be matched properly without the whole car being redone.

So i don't know what's going to happen now but i'm not Fcuking happy. This is my pride and joy, the one thing i love and have and now it's Fcuking wrecked.

I'll see what the damage is inside the boot when i get it home tomorrow but i'll have to dismantle my entire ice setup to get in there, so pics tomorrow.

here's a few quick ones, i know it doesn't look too bad but it's sprung out and from previous experience it's not a cheap repair.

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a shame because it is one of my favourite and in my opinion one of the unique cars that stands out from a lot of the others in this club.

I hope you can decide what to do soon and that it will make a return :(

Or you could replace the panels and have the whole car done in asbo orange lol.

Edited by basskiddanny