The unluckiest few days of my life....

MIKE W

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the best mate cars are never the same after a accident

True its just the ballache of finding a new car and also not having a car to drive now, plus i liked it....it was a good car :(

It does look alot worse now though after they have tampered with it taking the bumper off etc...They have also twatted it with what looks like another car as it has a big red scratch running down the side....they probs decided it was a write off and then decided to play destruction derby...

writeoff17se.jpg

writeoff25qq.jpg

;(

Dont know yet, it was a quality car, very spec'd up for just a 1.4 and i did like it and had a lot of plans for it....although i have seen a few nice focus's which has got me thinking about getting one of them...

Although i have seen a 02 plate Golf which would be nice...

Will make my final decision when i see how much they pay out

Dont know yet, it was a quality car, very spec'd up for just a 1.4 and i did like it and had a lot of plans for it....although i have seen a few nice focus's which has got me thinking about getting one of them...

usually find if your the victim they pay out well. fingers crossed matey! must be able to get a pretty spec'd up focus for similar Golf money ?

usually find if your the victim they pay out well. fingers crossed matey! must be able to get a pretty spec'd up focus for similar Golf money ?

Well they have offered me 4k which i have turned down, so just waiting for them to get back to me...

True i could probably get a decent focus for the money a golf will cost me, its just every car i look at always has something missing the golf had...

off the top of my head the golf specs were...

Electric windows

Electric mirrors

Electric Sunroof

Heated Mirrors

Remote central locking

Immobiliser

Rear discs

There might be more stuff...just cant think right now though, it did have quite a few cool features all around the car though and was built well & didnt look cheap and tacky

I will probably end up getting another one

I paid 4.5k for it 2 months ago as it was low milage for the year and was a great example, all the others i looked at were shite...

So at the moment i am gonna lose out, will have to see what the next offer is...im just trying to haggle and get a pay out as close to what i paid as i can