The unluckiest few days of my life....

MIKE W

Well firstly i must have had the most unluckiest few days ever....infact our whole family is cursed...

A couple of weeks ago someone ran into the back of my dad, then someone backed into Daves car the other day and i thought Shite gonna be me next...

Then all this past weekend i have been in bed with food poisoning being sick all the time, anyway this morning i get up for college and felt like Shite, my mum said dont go in....(Oh how i should of listened)....i said no i will going for a few hours see how i feel....

So there i am going along minding my own business when i get to some lights which go red so i stop as you do...they then go green so i go, get half way across the crossroads when some woman decides to go through on red smashing in to me causing me to bounce of into a railing and then she bounced off into another car :nutter:

I dont know whether they will write my car off or repair it, all the front is fooked and the back arch is scratched where she has span me right round like a record and my back end has hit her car....

She has admitted it was her fault though which is good, good job i had my seatbelt on though because i really do think it could of been alot worse with out it....Also not one of my 4 airbags went off, whats the point in them...

Anyway piccies....

pic13qy.jpg

You can see Daves Citylink van whacked on the pavement in the background lol

pic20vg.jpg

pic31kf.jpg

pic41ut.jpg

pic54ba.jpg

The pug she hit aswell

pic65ez.jpg

pic78xp.jpg

I thought that railing would look so much better curved like so...

pic85vu.jpg

pic91we.jpg

pic103mm.jpg

pic117cd.jpg

Bye Bye... :(

pic120fw.jpg

So all in all i have had quite a weekend :censored:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlucky mate :(

true testement to german build quality, look at the Shite heap vauxhalls damage compared to yours and most likelly the reason for your airbags not going off was because she didnt hit in a place (or with enough velocity) that would of caused u serious injury :cheers:

unlucky mate :(

true testement to german build quality, look at the Shite heap vauxhalls damage compared to yours and most likelly the reason for your airbags not going off was because she didnt hit in a place (or with enough velocity) that would of caused u serious injury :cheers:

I have to say these VW's are built like a brick Shite house...her car wouldnt even start after the accident where as mine started and still drove lol pure beast :roll:

Stupid Fcuking dipshit WHORE!!!!!!! A moments Fcuking thoughtlessness..... :rolleyes: :kill:

Hope you get a positive outcome Mike, whether it's repaired or written off, and it gets sorted quickly.

How's your neck? ;) I'd be taking it easy for a few days ;)

Disclaimer: The above is to provoke reaction, and I'm not necessarily suggesting I, or anyone else should claim for false injuries in an RTA.

But hey, it's cheque or no cheque mate! Dip in! :thumb:

Cheers Guys.... :thumb:

Stupid Fcuking dipshit WHORE!!!!!!! A moments Fcuking thoughtlessness..... :rolleyes: :kill:

I think that sums it up really, i was really pissed off at first and went mad at her lol :roll:

I have been up at the hospital all afternoon because i have got pains in my neck, leg & knee

mike - have i see you drive thorugh leigh... sure i recognise that reg from somewhere...

it could have been alot worse... glad your ok matey! your wiplash should sort your wheels out!

are you in the car in the top piccys or is that dave tryin to steal it

Edited by AndyCanning

Andy Nope dont think you have seen me mate ?(

Ian Yeh the only thing worrying me about them writing it off is if they dont pay out as much as i paid for it meaning im at a loss because of some stupid bitch...The splitter is still on the car :thumb:

And i only realised when looking at the pics that i crashed outside a funeral directors :roll: suppose that could of been handy if it was any worse....bet they was peeping out of the window seeing if they could get any business :roll: