My PSP

Si

ITEM REMOVED FROM EBAY

My x wife has managed to get my account suspended.....

WTF?! How come?

Well some of you will know that i haven't been on here for a while and that was the reason, No Pc at my new address, i managed to get on line at the local Libary to answer pm's etc.. any way she found out that i was selling and decided to Shill bid an item i had for sale, The item closed with a unique bidder, but Ebay still classed the auction as being shill bidded. Hence my account has now been suspended and i'm at the mercy of ebay ATM.

Lee, £100 i was hoping i could get a little more for it, as the console alone would fetch £100.

Ian, Yes m8ty its upto date with the FirmWare fixes, plays LocoRoco thats how i know it had been updated to 2.71 ( damn sony ) :censored:

• 2 weeks later...

ITEM REMOVED FROM EBAY

My x wife has managed to get my account suspended.....

WTF?! How come?

Well some of you will know that i haven't been on here for a while and that was the reason, No Pc at my new address, i managed to get on line at the local Libary to answer pm's etc.. any way she found out that i was selling and decided to Shill bid an item i had for sale, The item closed with a unique bidder, but Ebay still classed the auction as being shill bidded. Hence my account has now been suspended and i'm at the mercy of ebay ATM.

Lee, £100 i was hoping i could get a little more for it, as the console alone would fetch £100.

Ian, Yes m8ty its upto date with the FirmWare fixes, plays LocoRoco thats how i know it had been updated to 2.71 ( damn sony ) :censored:

2.5 and 2.6 Downgrader is now available......