Sh1t myself at first

PeeWee

Was waiting for that, & knew it would come from team fist :pancake:

Maybe would of been an idea as a sorry you would of thought :roll:

Well if I was you, I wouldn't have taken any chances. Always take pictures of the scene and damage when your involved in an accident :innocent:

Should have got phone numbers as well, you know, just incase there is some damage to the car :innocent:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was waiting for that, & knew it would come from team fist :pancake:

Maybe would of been an idea as a sorry you would of thought :roll:

Well if I was you, I wouldn't have taken any chances. Always take pictures of the scene and damage when your involved in an accident :innocent:

Should have got phone numbers as well, you know, just incase there is some damage to the car :innocent:

I did :D

so you will be giving her a ring and asking for a bit of spit and polish to smarten your bumper back up then

Nah! its hardly worth it & i want to give it a few more coats anyway as its not as good as the front to me

I would whip the bumper off and check the mounts aren't cracked mate and check the slam panel underneath, always best to double check it all :)

Glad no major damage was done tho! Bet that was a relief lol!

She didnt bump it hard enough tbh mate, we were both stopped at the time & she was close to start with so basically just nudged me, the crunch sound was her plastic grill surround breaking 8)

so you will be giving her a ring and asking for a bit of spit and polish to smarten your bumper back up then

Nah! its hardly worth it & i want to give it a few more coats anyway as its not as good as the front to me

I would whip the bumper off and check the mounts aren't cracked mate and check the slam panel underneath, always best to double check it all :)

Glad no major damage was done tho! Bet that was a relief lol!

She didnt bump it hard enough tbh mate, we were both stopped at the time & she was close to start with so basically just nudged me, the crunch sound was her plastic grill surround breaking 8)

Aaah I see mate, relief its ok then :cheers:

you didnt get what I meant then.

hot blonde, bit of spit and polish, nevermind...

you didnt get what I meant then.

hot blonde, bit of spit and polish, nevermind...

Ahh yeah! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I was having a blond moment trig :blush: