erm you'd better look

bluliz

i really cannot see how 3k was spent on this in the last 2 months.

clicky

43_1.JPG

just asked the seller...

hi

noticed the Kent Cams sticker on the door....and also that the power was 140.

can you tell me what model of cams they were and what else was done to gain 25bhp from the engine?

and do you have a dyno print out to prove this power?

cheers

the results are in....

hello there its not been anywhere near kent cams mate nor does it have a clifford alarm,put that on there to deter thieves.everything else is true,the engine is immaculate and could be toyed with easily i have just not been interested in getting it done as i just done the car up to look nice. it has been de-cated, and as description describes has induction kit.i also have a friend who racing tuned it but done it on the sly so have no reciept.this car has great potential to beef it right up,but its something ive never been interested in as i know nothing much about cars! this car is 115 as standered and adding the full exhaust system and inducion kit has made it much quicker, freind who did tuning said i'd added at least 20bhp to the performance,thats all i can tell ya mate.

so if anyone wants an Unalarmed disaster......

Looking for £2700!!! For a P reg chav mobile!!! WTF :roll:

Ive just sent him this... :devil:

Hey mate, words of advice, if you want it to sell quicker then i'd take all those stupid stickers off, they don't make it look "cool" to be honest, just tacky, probably would have been best if you had put the bonnet vents on the right way round too! Good luck...

I hope he replies :))

I know its a bit cruel, but if no-one tells him then he'll just ruin another perfectly good car.