Death of scoops old car

Craig855S

cruisewirral12001.jpeg

What happened?

Travelling down a main road approaching a junction at 30-35 the lights ahead turned green and a taxi was pulling away,after breaking down to his speed i laid off the throttle and matched his speed,road began going uphill and the sun came into my eyes,just then the taxi slowed right down to a roll (something happened in the junction forcing a stop) and i flew into the back of the taxi,slammed on as i saw the gap closing thru the sun but it was too late,pics dont do it justice. The slam panel had a huge kink in it and radiator was crushed into the exhaust manifold,deinate write off,but i got 3k for it.

All this happened last yea only just got pic onto computer

and also,my mods WERE insured,altho they thought that the kit,wheels,suspension,tints,seats,and other bits were only worth 2k,the fuckers. They offered me a grand at first (book figure on a P 1.4 at the time) but i argued the point that mods were declared and insured (i made a point o insuring that every mod would be replaced like for like) so they gave me 2k for the mods,and i bought the car back for 115 quid!! woohoooo

made hundreds from selling the parts (seats,spoiler,streetfighter rear,tinted glass) and got my Si a set of wheels and lexus's from that. So all in all i pretty much got ALL my money back from doing that car up

and £3k worth of custom paint thanks very much.

Doesn't matter now, my dad accepted the cheque so there's nothing i can do.

Tbh, yours was a little bit more written off than mine was, i could probably fix mine now for about £150, it seems it's the bumper that's jamming the boot rather than the back panel.