Death of scoops old car

Craig855S

Doesn't matter, he was claiming from TP insurer..

i know he was claiming from third party Aaron but it does matter, if the Mods are not decleared weather it was a Fault claim or a Non fault claim, Chappers will not be covered for the damage to such items as Skirts Bumper with spats etc... as the car would only be known as a standard brown MK5b therefore the third party insurers would only repair it as a standard brown mk5b :thumb:

too late now that chaps dad accepted the offer though :(

well tbh i think that chappers would have declared it as a blooo car not a brown one as i think that if they police happened to do a random check then they might notice it was a different colour :tired:

and AFAIK if say someone pisshead crashed into your driveway and wrote off your car then it wouldnt matter whether mods were declared or not they should still pay out for them as the car wasnt on the road therefore doesnt need to have insurance so just if you dont declare your mods leaving it on the driveway forever lol. of course the only time ive known anyone to drink drive into a driveway was where my car was parked but they only damaged a hedge and then they legged it lol

Edited by Kirsty

i was involved in an accident years ago (3 months after i got the kit fitted to that green one) and i went thru DIRECT ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT and they replaced the front bumper (prowler) and 1 sideskirt (streetfighter) aswell as bonnet and headlights and claimed the money from the paki who hit me. My insurance werent even contacted and i never had to pay any excess,got a boss courtesy car for TWO MONTHS and had nigh on 3k worth of repairs on my car. so it goes to show if its a non fault accident u CAN get repaired like for like,just go thru an accident solicitor not ur insurer,as they'll ask questions if theyre undeclared mods,and prob wont replace like for like,like my solicitors did

thought it were tyour car not ya dads chappers? surly its upto you to accept/ decline? :)

Technically it's my dad's car actually. I just borrow it from time to time, him being the main driver.

It's going to cost me a HELL of a lot when i want that CSL after uni :roll:

thought it were tyour car not ya dads chappers? surly its upto you to accept/ decline? :)

Technically it's my dad's car actually. I just borrow it from time to time, him being the main driver.

It's going to cost me a HELL of a lot when i want that CSL after uni :roll:

They could just look on here and see its your car rather than your dads..