Show us your...

2.0Si

Theyre might be a post similar to this already, but not since ive been on here...

Anyway im all broody, cause ive been out baby shopping today, and bought loads of sleepsuits, baby grows, nappies, bottles, bibs and outfits etc :blush:

My little girl is due beginning of November, but they said she will only last a few more weeks, shes been in hospital twice already with contractions ! :lol:

I still get on with the mum, even though we split up 4 months ago, this is her first little girl, shes 11 months old, right little bugger ! she can say babba, and i swear she shouted paki in KFC ( thats where we are in the pic this was earlier ) :roll:

getimg.php?img=SP_A0148.jpg

getimg.php?img=SP_A0149.jpg

She isn't mine, but her real dads got issues, beat her mum up and grabbed the baby up once and its all been to court and he isnt allowed to see her so she sees me as her dad which is sweet...

The best bit is im 20 and shes 17 ! :roll:

aint got a kid but i do have

DSC00078.jpg

a 6 yr old sister..... royal pain in the arse now but love her to bits.... god time went so fast still remember when she was first brought home from the hospital....

Edit: not bad quality for a camera phone pic :D

Edited by Woogie

Yeah mine takes camera phone pics as good like that ( Samsung E900 ) touch sensitive POS.

Trouble is we were walking round tescos, boots etc together and everyone just looks at us like we are Shite and scum, really Fcuking annoys me, i do dress and look a bit like a chav, i did go out in reebok trackies and fred perry knitted jumper but still, im a respectable chav with a job, and money and i know what im doing, so fcuk em :pancake: :roll: :roll:

Well we got what i call my tax rebate last weekend, 500 quid maternity grant, thought why not everyone else claims it and why not if your entitled to it, but bugger me i cant record where its gone ! Main thing was the double buggy, that was 100 quid, but its a good one and one that won't fall to bits within a few months.

Bought loads of sleepsuits, vests, few little outfits, hats, nappies, bottles, food, all adds up, got about 120 quid left :cheers:

Trouble is we were walking round tescos, boots etc together and everyone just looks at us like we are Shite and scum, really Fcuking annoys me, i do dress and look a bit like a chav, i did go out in reebok trackies and fred perry knitted jumper but still, im a respectable chav with a job, and money and i know what im doing, so fcuk em :pancake: :roll: :roll:

Isn't that how most lads your age dress these days though? I would have said it's quite normal and wouldn't give you a second glance - unless you were fit, of course :D

Just as long as you don't tuck your tracksuit bottoms into your socks - I fcuking hate that :censored:

I think you're just being a bit paranoid for some reason?

Enjoy the shopping :)

Just me, Mr Paranoid, should have seen me at last nights car meet, proper on edge !

Do seem to have 3 girls fighting over me ATM.... ill stand in the wardrobe mirror and get you a pic theresa ;) :roll: :roll:

One girl said to me, ill be a dildo soon, i said you what she said a Dad Id Like to DO , LOL :roll:

Just me, Mr Paranoid, should have seen me at last nights car meet, proper on edge !

Do seem to have 3 girls fighting over me ATM.... ill stand in the wardrobe mirror and get you a pic theresa ;) :roll: :roll:

One girl said to me, ill be a dildo soon, i said you what she said a Dad Id Like to DO , LOL :roll:

Rofpmsl :roll: :roll: :roll:

Edited by peewee