Which handles better?????

MikeyRS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard the mk6 addresses serious issues with handling too.

Maybe the XR and RS 5s handle well but like for like i reckon the 6 is better,and the Si,GTI and RS2000 6 u'd expect to be better than the 5 XR RS

Question,Are the RS2000 mk6s changed mojorly by RS or just different parts put in on the ford production line (i heard that the old RS's are majorly better than the low spec models (such as being welded better to cope with being driven hard))

(i heard that the old RS's are majorly better than the low spec models (such as being welded better to cope with being driven hard))

i ahve had a MK5 rs2000 the shell is the same as the XR shell of the same mark. i think the suspension is about 25mm lower on the rear on the RS or thats wat i was told from coupleppl so dont know how true that is. as for the shell being welded not sure on the one. the mkrs i hade was a superb drive way better than my p reg mk6 Si

some one will slap me down for this i am sure.... fpms

from wat i seen wen i striped my RS and put it into the XR shell there was no diffrence in the car shell at all. i am pretty sure the MK5b are the same. my mates xr mk5b has got rs2000 usspension on it so it must be the same

Also, i noticed small things like the clocks in mine go up to 150mph & other small things similar :))