What should I do?

Jordan

I want to change my job as of the start of April, but I aint got a clue what I want to do!

Ive got 8 GCSE passes, an ALevel in English language and a GNVQ Advanced in Media Studies. 18 Months experiance in the insurance buisness plus various part time work in retail.

Im on £12,500 now so im looking for about £14,000+

Any suggestions?

Jordan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I dont agree 100% with you there Lee, its unfair that some people take the Pee with the dole, but anyone of us could be out of a job tomorrow and its handy to have a system there just incase genuine people need it

that's true Chris, anyone could be out of a job tomorrow, but ANYONE could get a job tomorrow too :rolleyes: ;)

The dole should last 2 weeks MAX, then it should be stopped, as ANYONE should have got work by then....

I reckon its a bit of both really, but to be honest I would never use it, I would rather clean sewer's than take dole money, I can always get a crap jpb, anyone can, anyone who says they can't get a job, is a lying Fcuker,theres always jobs, they might not be your career decision, but its a dam sight better working for a living than being a dole sponger.....................

But I understand it has a purpose, but in this day and age, do we really need it, I mean, are you trying to tell me that you couldn't get a job washing cars, working in a petrol station or inTesco for gods sake?

No one is completly useless, we have all sorts of "special needs" peple in our store, about 7 or 8, and even some of them are quite bad, but still can work in the warehouse and drive the trolly machine etc, so if they can go out and work, why can't a 40 year old man, who sits around all day doing nothing and getting payed for it..............

:vangry: