Comic Relief

Jordan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope i dont see the point in givin some 3rd world country 10 million quid they are just gonna eat the notes !!!!!! what do they give us in return? IMAGRETNTS !!!!! :vangry: :vangry: :vangry: theres more trouble in this country ! we should get the roads fixed, the econiomic processes that are dwillending a helping hand like farming, they are closing rural train lines because they carnt afford to run them there is money that could be used to fund a maintain these simple rural lines that add local communitys. theres homeless everywhere and dont get any real help! yet imagrents get free everything and they have nothing here!!!!! it Fu*ks me right off :vangry: :vangry: :vangry:

we send money out there for them to do whatever with???? wipe there arses with and laugh!!!! all that money should go to the uk not a stupid 3rd world country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rant over

aye that is true, a small amount does go to the uk, but it should be all of it

like all this anti war protests, save the people of iraq, if it was reversed wud they be saving the people of the uk, hell no, plus im never gonna see an iragi person, appart from in town, but they are better off than i am so maybe they shud give me money :D

lol u have started something here jordan lol

HHHMMMMM.....it's hard NOT to feel shocked and saddened by the plight of the children in Africa and indeed many other 3rd world countries. :( .........But.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME! :vangry:

Why do children die in British hospitals due to shortages? Kidney machines, ventalators etc, when we have everything WE need, then yes,give abroad to charity.

Why do these people insist on having more & more children only to be doomed to a poor existance or early pityful death?

Why are their governments spending thousands on warfare which they can ill afford,instead of spending on their people??

Lastly, i'm not 100% convinced that the money raised does go to these charities............i think 'some' is creaned off. Al.

I reckon they spend half the money on fecking weapons where else do, they get em from.....like Al. says fair enough its sad bout all these kids but why keep having them when they know the life they will be entering.

My solution send them fecking condoms/the pill/coils anything that'll stop em having any more kids.

Al, ive done case studys etc on african familys, its a right shame, most african men believe that the more children they have the more powerful they are in there town!

plus if contraception was introduced to most familys, id guarentee the deathrate would overtake the birthrate in africa....

We dont exactly help them get better, USA and Uk rip these 3rd world countrys off, i can't exactly remember the proper figures, but we would send ships down to collect all there natural resources and pay them not even 5-10% of what it really should be worth, so how can these countrys develope fast if we are draining money and natural resources from them? there climate doesn't exactly help either, but they near enough have the same climate as other countrys that have managed to develope so i dont see why they cant

I dont know how peeps can argue with not aiding comic relief, just seeing that old mans house who comic relief built a floor for nearly brought a tear to my eye, this man was over the moon and felt like a millionaire because he had what we would call a hut as a home, and that comic relief put in a proper cemented floor for...

yesterday i spent £200 on tints as a luxury for my car, when later on that night i watched comic relief and found out most of these people work for there lifes to just generate £100 for a house! be glad that we've got it easy :)

as for imigrants, well we can't really argue against them, if you watch some of the programs about them, 1 in 3 are fleeing from death, they are in search of a better life, mothers and fathers are trying to give there children a better life by trying to get them a education. if any of us had to go and live in the conditions most of these people have lived in for years, we would probably run within weeks.......

Edited by Pelles

as for imigrants, well we can't really argue against them, if you watch some of the programs about them, 1 in 3 are fleeing from death, they are in search of a better life, mothers and fathers are trying to give there children a better life by trying to get them a education.

but what was wrong with the 15 other european countries they went throught to get to england ? something wrong with france, belgium, autria etc ? oh wait they dont give em a house and money when they arive.

:roll:

Knew this would happen! Glad Pelles could argue the other side to the rest of ya, cos I couldnt, I dont know Shite!

I not saying you should or shouldnt give to charity like this, I honestly dont know wether to myself, the only reason I done it was to quickly get rid of the guilty feelin I had.

Same as I gave a fiver to a homeless person last boxing day 8o (Oh dear, THATS definatley gonna get a reaction!). I was in town shopping with the few hundred quid I got for Christmas, and I saw this dirty tramp bloke freezin his tits off in a shop doorway. Whats a fiver to me, nothing realy. Whats a fiver to him, drugs, booze, food? I dont care what he does with it, it just made me feel better.

Its not like a HUGE MORAL DECISION, I dont think one way or the other realy, I just done it to make me feel better :)

The "giving money to homeless people argument" floodgates are now offically open! :D

Jordan

Jesus mate, you need to get rid of this odd guilt thing you have going!!!!!

That homeless bloke probably got out of the doorway 10 minutes later and drove away in his Mondeo to find somewhere else to con people, so what if he was homeless??? there are shelters for them to go to but no, some of them would rather blow any money they do have on booze, like that`ll help :vangry:

:roll:

Ross, dont judge me man, I aint no fool, and I aint goin on no plane either 8) :D

If you knew me mate, you'd know that I dont realy know what Im doin half the time, dont know what I think/believe, dont know what my opinion is on stuff etc.

In fact, I dont usually know what fuckin day it is half the time :D

Im sure you understand me Al ;) :D :madbugger:

Jordan