my lambo has been totaled

1.8Bi

well I was driving along happy as larry..........when low and behold this car dropped out the sky and landed on my car

it struck me as odd as the vehicle in question appeared to be a hybrid Rover/vauxhall cross modified job, my worries were soon however laid to rest when I long known portyly female freind stepped out of the offending vehicle and explained that the unfortunate accident was a common occurance with her and it would all be sorted with out any undue fuss.

I was going to add photos as proof of said accident but unfortunetly just as I produced my camera for some snapshots a martian landed nearby and asked if he could borrow it as he wished to take some tourest shots and couldnt find a shop that sold disposable kodaks cameras, being the gent I am I obviously agreed and offered to allow the visitor free run with my camera and indeed keep it as said souvenier..........

I then got a lift home from my portly fellow accident prone female associate as she had luckily had her jetpack in the boot of her car

alls well that ends well aye?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

poor shawdreamer, all he wanted to do was bring joy into our lives, but instead he gets threatened with castration :roll:

what??? Im sure I have no idea what your referring to........ Im completely innocent in this whole affair!!

besides.............who's says I wont find that proposition interesting<pervy sneer>

Why do dickheads do stuff like that? It really wasnt funny. There are things called women, I think you might need to look into that one.

Then maybe you wont waste people's time like this??

Id like to say that sometimes subtle humour can often be missunderstood.........but it wasnt subtle...sooooo...

<sighs>

develop a sense of humour?....and for god sake...stop taking yourself so F'in serious.....cos tbh...I dont take you serious at all<chuckles>

ITS A JOKE!!.............look at the screenie used!!!!.............

1.8Bi!!!

its a subtle pisstake of the repeated bile that a certian other site user of VERY similiar screenie uses and expects the rest of us to believe....

sod it...........maybe its not subtle enough?......... Its taking the Pee out off 1.8Si and his fantastically magical made up stories for his obvious self inflicted nob'ed accidents<bangs head of desk repeatedly>

ITS A JOKE!!.............look at the screenie used!!!!.............

1.8Bi!!!

its a subtle pisstake of the repeated bile that a certian other site user of VERY similiar screenie uses and expects the rest of us to believe....

sod it...........maybe its not subtle enough?......... Its taking the Pee out off 1.8Si and his fantastically magical made up stories for his obvious self inflicted nob'ed accidents<bangs head of desk repeatedly>

I understood it was a joke! Just didnt see the point in it, just fuelling his desire to make crap posts. Then got abit confused! Easy done.