Mesh

M4TT

Hey

What do you guys think of my go at making a grill, not finished yet and have modified it a bit from photo, strighted it here and there but i think it looks quite good, its MG mesh fron of the new cars, got it off ebay 2 sheets 10" x 36" about £6 each not bad

mesh.jpg

Matt

i have another sheet for the bottom, did you no that you can get the the bolts to get the bumper of by taking the front grill off and the plastic thing that the grill screws into, the ones on the right are pigs to get to, but i think you can get the bottom grill out from the top, or as someone tried this and it don't work, it looks like it will but not tried it yet.

Matt

mines autumn green, H7 i think and me and my brother used a ball pain hammer to bend the mesh and then pillers to finish it off, and jack saw and junior hacksaw o cut it to size, just gotta to make a metal frame on the top and make some brakcets to finishe it off, i thought it was looking wank in the shed but when we put it on the car it total sets it off hehe me pleased with it and that evertone likes it also, has anyone thought od meshing the little bit at the bottom of the standard rear bumper as i have some left from the sheet that made the upper grill to go on the bumper, also i havea another sheet for the lower grill will good,, anyone with any ideas which is the best why to get the front bumper off thanks

Matt