Slid off road into concrete posts and metal rails!

TC-DNB

quite an impact there but not many broken parts,lucky. Idea for front bumper sounds good but i reckon it'll be rather hard to customise without using a mk6 bumper top half. recomend just getting a full mk6 bumper from ebay/evo or other scrappies. And def re-use goona,or get a cossie splitter

Yeah you are right scoop, top doesnt quite line up right, doesnt suit the angle of the car, but its a free bumper so gonna have a go at repairing, spraying and fitting. If it looks shite ill go get a mk6 with splitter or aftermarket bumper :thumb:

Shite Tom, hope you and the missus are OK.

Where abouts was it you crashed? Maidstone?

What scrappy you getting your stuff from? Strood or Sittingbourne? or other i don't know of lol

Fine thanks Seb, got one more day off work until i HAVE to be in so working against the clock! Delayed by rain today so not good.

Nah didnt crash in maidstone, bout 15 mins away in the countryside! Using my local scrappy 'old hay'

good good mate. :cheers:

Old Hay, where is that lol? ?( Thought you lived in Maidstone?

Old Hay is on outskirts of Paddock Wood (where i live) - just say Maidstone coz its more well known than Pwood! Its inbetween royal tunbridge wells and maidstone (major towns nearby)

Fitting new rad and housing tomorrow, got wheels back today (not buckled, just 1 scratch on each!) Will take it for a drive tomorrow and hope suspension/brakes/lower arms etc are ok

Bumper is de-scratched, smoothed and primed, ready for painting tomorrow

Hopefully all will be good! :cheers: