Had one lucky escape last night

Gonzo0

Correction was putting. That was the only race ive ever been in, ive never done it before and have no intention of doing it again.

People do stupid things in their lives and this was mine and i regret that as most people do.

But some of these comments are hurtful and shouldnt have been posted.

I accept the ones telling me im an idiot etc but death threats i dont.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I've had a read now and to summarise very briefly:

I hope when you're out one day, trying to do donuts on McDonalds trays or whatever you sad, pathetic little w@nkers do, you get a little too close to a black Mercedes for the driver's liking, and it turns out to be 5 Yakuza members on a little holiday. They beat 7 shades of sh1t out of you and smash your sh1tpiece little cars to pieces. Then when you manage to scramble into your shitbox shopping trollies, you speed off with them in hot pursuit, the cops catch you doing 120 if you're pathetic little heaps will manage anywhere near that. You get sent down for a few weeks and given some community service. You get thrown in a cell with Leroy, a 7'8" Nigerian with a 3-inch c0ck, who's been done for indecent exposure. He arse-rapes you, causing severe internal bleeding, causing you a very nasty infection. You have it treated at a clinic for 6 months, and then you get the go-ahead to go back to a normal life, and so, although still a little sore, you can now start your community service. You do a tour of local schools, giving talks on road and traffic sense, urging people not to speed. Then one break time you desperately need a sh1t, so you visit the boys toilets, only to find that Johnny Partridge, a naughty little fat boy had put a firework he made in chemistry in the pan, it explodes, shoots right up your arse, causes severe bleeding. 7 intensely painful years of treatment later, you start to get back on your feet, then you contract aids from a dirty needle and die

That's the very best annoying people like you deserve :cheers:

I think I just found the man Id turn bender for......... marry me cnut!

portsmouth rocks

sorry.

T'is Southampton that rock's. actually, motherfucker!!!

Gonzoo, you said in a earlyier post, that you can handle the 'power' of your car??

How can you say that then say you have never raced before?

urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :censored:

pompy :innocent:

ahh the memories lol

Correction was putting. That was the only race ive ever been in, ive never done it before and have no intention of doing it again.

People do stupid things in their lives and this was mine and i regret that as most people do.

But some of these comments are hurtful and shouldnt have been posted.

I accept the ones telling me im an idiot etc but death threats i dont.

This i must have meant the death threats, certainly my comment was not meant in this manner, so i apologise if thats how it came across.

Hit a tree next time.

It was more wishful thinking than a death threat...

Right, I've had a read now and to summarise very briefly:

I hope when you're out one day, trying to do donuts on McDonalds trays or whatever you sad, pathetic little w@nkers do, you get a little too close to a black Mercedes for the driver's liking, and it turns out to be 5 Yakuza members on a little holiday. They beat 7 shades of sh1t out of you and smash your sh1tpiece little cars to pieces. Then when you manage to scramble into your shitbox shopping trollies, you speed off with them in hot pursuit, the cops catch you doing 120 if you're pathetic little heaps will manage anywhere near that. You get sent down for a few weeks and given some community service. You get thrown in a cell with Leroy, a 7'8" Nigerian with a 3-inch c0ck, who's been done for indecent exposure. He arse-rapes you, causing severe internal bleeding, causing you a very nasty infection. You have it treated at a clinic for 6 months, and then you get the go-ahead to go back to a normal life, and so, although still a little sore, you can now start your community service. You do a tour of local schools, giving talks on road and traffic sense, urging people not to speed. Then one break time you desperately need a sh1t, so you visit the boys toilets, only to find that Johnny Partridge, a naughty little fat boy had put a firework he made in chemistry in the pan, it explodes, shoots right up your arse, causes severe bleeding. 7 intensely painful years of treatment later, you start to get back on your feet, then you contract aids from a dirty needle and die

That's the very best annoying people like you deserve :cheers:

I think I just found the man Id turn bender for......... marry me cnut!

You obviously dont know the mike of old then lol, makes some of your harsher comments seem childs play. :thumb: