Preston Football and Night Out

Too knackered to really type a full report, i'm sure others that didn't go on the night out will be able to write something more in depth. However I will say it was a great day, 12 people turned up for the footy, which was fecking exhausting, think I did more exercise in that 4 hours than all of the exercise I did in 2007! Cheers for turning up.

The night out, well, it was excellent, even though we didn't go to see the vengaboys :roll: I am sure tales will surface, most including Yule and some tights.

Once last thing, we lost Dubs, so can everyone keep and eye out for him, he could be anywhere.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been home about 20 minutes, football was a really good turnout, nice one andy for bringing a few mates along, i'm absolutely shattered! my legs are bruised & battered, my back seems to have seized up to!

The night out... fcuking quality! I don't really know where to start :pancake: the tights incident was hilarious, i was standing at the bar waiting to be served when i felt someone pinch my arse, I turned around to be greeted by four mint middle-aged women who were all being very friendly... I didn't realize until i got back to our table to find a pair of tights shoved in my pocket, dan had a good sniff at the crotch area :D then dubs seemed to take quite a liking to them & decided he'd put them on, after 5 minutes of watching him struggle i decided to lend a hand :pancake: you'll all have to wait for ian & trig to get back to see the photos but they'll be well worth the wait! Dan then purchased a really gay cowboy hat, trig wore it for about 5 minutes & kept getting called a fudge-packer by a pair of minters.

I was pretty much buying two drinks every time i went to the bar as i drink like a fish :drunk: i was then forced to gatecrash a hen party & try to get a kiss, again you'll have to wait for pics 8)

Dan was trying to convince us all to spend 15 quid & go to some club & watch the vengaboys! ?( :huh: :pancake: needless to say the majority voted on going somewhere else! by this time i think i was pretty pissed so needed to go & turn the yule charm on, worked a treat eh lads? ;) me & ian shared a bottle of champagne with some other girls, i would like to point out that if you want to go out on the pull it's not a good idea to be standing next to dubs as he got into an argument with one girl who was warming to me :pancake:

I was obviously thrashed at this point in the evening because i was being a bit to generous with buying girls drinks, don't ask me how much i spent last night :ninja: it worked though as i landed a bit of totty & spent a while practicing mouth to mouth, then the britany spears look-a-like chucks a drink over me while i was kissing this other bird! whats wrong girls? plenty of the yule to go round! havn't got a clue what happened to dubs, hope you made it back to your hotel mate :pancake: :thumb: you made me p1ss with laughter last night! you'd have loved it reid, shame you couldn't hang around after the food.

Ended up back at noel's pad with a pizza, ate one slice & had another can of lager before passing out (nice one for letting us stay last night), hardcore! :cheers:

I'm hoping the 'tights' pic gets lost. could be embarrasing!!

Was a great day from start to finish. The footy was quality although i'm fcuking knackered today. Just done the 230 mile trip home with a rotten hangover but well worth it.

It was great to meet up with everyone. Some i'd met before at the Blackpool show, but was good to meet yule, reid, ian and drax for the first time.

Sorry about ruining your chances with that bird yule, but its sounds like you got plenty of action with some others!

Anyway i'd just like to thank trig for organising a great event and hopefully we can do it again next year.

Yes, i am still alive lol. I was thrown out of the club for being too p!ssed!! :drunk:

he's alive , we all split up into groups to find you mate lol

all i can say is you were absolutely wan*&ed

qoute from dubs ' i think something is wrong i can see two of everything '

Been home about 20 minutes, football was a really good turnout, nice one andy for bringing a few mates along, i'm absolutely shattered! my legs are bruised & battered, my back seems to have seized up to!

The night out... fcuking quality! I don't really know where to start :pancake: the tights incident was hilarious, i was standing at the bar waiting to be served when i felt someone pinch my arse, I turned around to be greeted by four mint middle-aged women who were all being very friendly... I didn't realize until i got back to our table to find a pair of tights shoved in my pocket, dan had a good sniff at the crotch area :D then dubs seemed to take quite a liking to them & decided he'd put them on, after 5 minutes of watching him struggle i decided to lend a hand :pancake: you'll all have to wait for ian & trig to get back to see the photos but they'll be well worth the wait! Dan then purchased a really gay cowboy hat, trig wore it for about 5 minutes & kept getting called a fudge-packer by a pair of minters.

I was pretty much buying two drinks every time i went to the bar as i drink like a fish :drunk: i was then forced to gatecrash a hen party & try to get a kiss, again you'll have to wait for pics 8)

Dan was trying to convince us all to spend 15 quid & go to some club & watch the vengaboys! ?( :huh: :pancake: needless to say the majority voted on going somewhere else! by this time i think i was pretty pissed so needed to go & turn the yule charm on, worked a treat eh lads? ;) me & ian shared a bottle of champagne with some other girls, i would like to point out that if you want to go out on the pull it's not a good idea to be standing next to dubs as he got into an argument with one girl who was warming to me :pancake:

I was obviously thrashed at this point in the evening because i was being a bit to generous with buying girls drinks, don't ask me how much i spent last night :ninja: it worked though as i landed a bit of totty & spent a while practicing mouth to mouth, then the britany spears look-a-like chucks a drink over me while i was kissing this other bird! whats wrong girls? plenty of the yule to go round! havn't got a clue what happened to dubs, hope you made it back to your hotel mate :pancake: :thumb: you made me p1ss with laughter last night! you'd have loved it reid, shame you couldn't hang around after the food.

Ended up back at noel's pad with a pizza, ate one slice & had another can of lager before passing out (nice one for letting us stay last night), hardcore! :cheers:

no problem was a top night and i still cant believe you wanted to carry on drinking when you got to mine! topman

fcuking awsome day/ night.

Glad your OK Dubs, we didnt have a clue where you went and searched for ages.

Be warned, go out in Preston and you need a shirt with a coller on, as i had to buy ones because mine didnt have one to get into 1 club - WTF?

Was nice of them birds to donate there drinks to us Yule, even if it wasn't intentional :pancake:

Big thanks to Reid, with the low rider KA, specially with the 5-0

And to Scortpower and his other half for putting up with us

Id like to finish by saying 'Nottingham is not down south'

I still cant put any weight on my wrist Reid you annoying person.