Teds Projects, Strut Brace Fitted, See last page

ted

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and ted dont put the horns upwards ( may sound louder ) but if u jet was the engne or get any water in there the horns will die mate :thumb:

i actually quiet like the yellow if you added a tiny bit more but not much more i think it could be a good contrast. would have to see it in person mind.

whats your plans with it?

go polish a black rubber spoiler ross!!!! :pancake:

oh and ted dont put the horns upwards ( may sound louder ) but if u jet was the engne or get any water in there the horns will die mate :thumb:

i actually quiet like the yellow if you added a tiny bit more but not much more i think it could be a good contrast. would have to see it in person mind.

whats your plans with it?

go polish a black rubber spoiler ross!!!! :pancake:

bog off stoney, balck rubber spoilers with a hint of white polish residue is the future. that and flying cod.

I think the Yellow looks good pal :thumb:

I like yellow, going to change water pipes to roose (yellow) still got to prep and paint o/s chassis rail and flitch panel, but im only having the odd hour on it here and there until my current project is finished.

Stoney dont worry about the air horns just turned them up while i re-routed the power valve and forgot to move them back.

Got to do more mods to it before i put up pictures because everyone will just say theres stoneys car (no Offence Stoney) but you will have to look and find the differences then it will be My car. Keep the comments coming ill even read the sarcastic ones, cheers

• 2 weeks later...