Number Plates

Andy 3i

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine are ordered..i only paypalled them 12 quid as per peewees comment on the first page...they said it was 12.99 but not to worry about the 50p short i was..i sent 12.40 to cover fees.hopefully they were poste today as i paid 1 or 2 nights ago

Prices do change scoop & as dan said they are 12.99 posted now, mine were bought in sept 2007.

i did ask them how much they wanted paying and into what account and they just replied "the paypal account is this email address" so i sent 12 quid to that address as they never told me a price so the price i read at the top of the thread was the price i paid,+ a few quid...i think theyve got themselves a right little business going though..are their legal plates actually legal though? (legal plates need to have the merchants details printed on the plate AFAIK)

i did ask them how much they wanted paying and into what account and they just replied "the paypal account is this email address" so i sent 12 quid to that address as they never told me a price so the price i read at the top of the thread was the price i paid,+ a few quid...i think theyve got themselves a right little business going though..are their legal plates actually legal though? (legal plates need to have the merchants details printed on the plate AFAIK)

I was thinking that aswell with the merchants bit but i'm sure it'll be ok. If not i'll play dumb and put my old ones back on

u'll never get picked up on it....i think its prob the reason the plates are so cheap though,cos the business may not be officially registered which would obviously put their costs up through the roof and they'd have to charge the same as all the other plate making place which charge 32 quid a pair for the style i got

Yea they still owe me a front one that has been sent but due to the b/h it will be a bit later.

None of them are "legal" as they don't have the stamp on the bottom of them.

And Gonzo, you should be ok mate as i have been driving for a year with the england flag where your logo is and I have never been pulled. I've changed to some plain ones now but with a different "illegal" font just as long as you are aware that if worse come to worse you will have to pay £30.