Essex Meet Sunday 27th July 2008 - 4pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of police involvement as we had a chat with some a few months back at the herts meet,

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa267/tom_otoole/04052008143.jpg

simple really act like an adult and all will be well

exactly.. its only meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeksta that looks like a child anyway :roll:

I look like a child! Thanks! I can be sensible if i need to be.

Thats so true Andy ,even the security guard has watched meeky baby on you tube

WTF who hasn't seen this video!?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gti.tom
You lot are too old lol

Gavver, Rozzer, the fuzz, bobbies..

You get the idea lol

Gavver? Hey? You mean Guvnor?

I'll be there.

Please note for those who don't know. There is a police dispersal order in force covering most of Basildon. Festival leisure park included. So be prepared like I have to be moved on.

weve never been moved on before so hopefully they wont bother us... ive not even seen any police in the car park at that time of the day :cheers:

Yeah there used to be no problems there, but there is a crackdown going on lately. I've been banned 4 times in the past 2 weeks. If they do serve a dispersal order you can't return for 24 hours. lol, knowing my luck I'll get a ban the night before. T_T

I'll be there.

Please note for those who don't know. There is a police dispersal order in force covering most of Basildon. Festival leisure park included. So be prepared like I have to be moved on.

weve never been moved on before so hopefully they wont bother us... ive not even seen any police in the car park at that time of the day :cheers:

Yeah there used to be no problems there, but there is a crackdown going on lately. I've been banned 4 times in the past 2 weeks. If they do serve a dispersal order you can't return for 24 hours. lol, knowing my luck I'll get a ban the night before. T_T

its not a cruise mate so i dont see any reason for any problems with the police. no loud music or burnouots etc