lawyers

Pelles

well most of yous would have done this along time ago....

but ive finally convinced myself that theres jack Shite being done about my car and got my moms lawyer involved, got a meeting at 4pm with him on friday, and ill be claiming the full whack back.

Edited by Pelles

good choice mate, i hope you get it sorted once n for all, and get your car booked into another bodyshop, youve given em enough chances

a whole 9 month of chances is sufficient to me now....

also got the car back in a non road legal state which ill be purseing aswell to claim compensation as the car wont pass its mot.

Edited by Pelles

the thing you've got on your side is that amount of time you've given them to sort it all out and they haven't, it makes it look like you have been very reasonable and they being difficult. Have you got detailed photos of all the bits you unhappy with and a log of phone calls to them or dates and times of visits to them in person??? all will help :thumb:

what happend as i was not on here 9 months ago ?(

i put my car into the bodyshop 9 months ago and its still not finished, those pics i have in my sig are pics of it sitting in my drive, the place of origin where it can only sit, you can notice a few problems in my sig like the doors arn't the same colour for starters.

other bodyshops seem to think the car is unrepairable...just hope theres one crazy mofo out there who likes a challenge :)