Hello....

bluliz

I'm in Prague....hows the weather back in UK? hahaha

25-30 degrees here and lovely.

Just about to head out for dinner..... Buffalo Bill's Texas Restaurent - Clicky

Maybe if i have 30Kc(£1) left ill get a beer.... maybe a few lol

Only annoying thing is the Hotel we are in wants 600Kc for Breakfast....thats £20. fcuk that.

Public transport here is awesome.

Laters xx

was over afew years ago, feel fun place, very liberal city, i was told there discos are our nightclubs, and there nightclubs are legal brothels so beware or enjoy.

Beer is cheap, women are beautiful, serious night life enjoy.

have you tried the all year bob sliegh up in the mountains about 15mins on trams serious FUN, also check out the sex muesum of wisla square SOME STRANGE SH*T in there

I'm in Prague....hows the weather back in UK? hahaha

25-30 degrees here and lovely.

Just about to head out for dinner..... Buffalo Bill's Texas Restaurent - Clicky

Maybe if i have 30Kc(£1) left ill get a beer.... maybe a few lol

Only annoying thing is the Hotel we are in wants 600Kc for Breakfast....thats £20. fcuk that.

Public transport here is awesome.

Laters xx

Good to see I'm not the only one who headed off on holiday the day after FF Rob. Im just having a break on the computer from the 40 degree heat here in Corfu. Happy days :thumb:

b*stards! pissing down here,nevermind you'll be back soon :pancake:

i was in Prague last December for the Xmas markets its a well cool place.

I went to the buffalo bliss restaurant the one that u have to climb a million stairs to get up to, the RIBs and Tortilla wraps are wicked.

If u r there with your misses,. Dont go to the Sports bar in St wenslis Square after 7.30pm it turns in to a brothel !! lol :P

If u r there with your MATES . GO to the Sports bar in St wenslis Square after 7.30pm it turns in to a brothel !! lol :P

The Irish bar near buffalo is wicked.

Also. they let you play with GUNS.. REAL GUNS .. like AK47, M16's, Glock's, Magnums, Sniper rifles, and if the bloke that runs the gun place has it in stock.............................. RPG'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE :P

Have Fun Rob.

I was in Prague last December for the Xmas markets its a well cool place.

I went to the buffalo bills restaurant the one that u have to climb a million stairs to get up to, the RIBs and Tortilla wraps are wicked.

If u r there with your misses,. Dont go to the Sports bar in st wenceslas square after 7.30pm it turns in to a brothel !! lol :P

If u r there with your MATES . GO to the Sports bar in st wenceslas square after 7.30pm it turns in to a brothel !! lol :P

If you see a lot of black dues walking the streets they aint drug dealers , there PIMPS's, man there is a lol of POTANG over there

The Irish bar near buffalo is wicked.

The lil back streets are cool for shopping but your feet will hurt quick cos its all cobble stones.

The boat trip up the river is worth a go, see all the sigts het free beer and food on teh boat.. Just look for the black dudes in sailor outfits near Charles Bridge.

The Medieval Castle is fecking massive, its more like a lil city with a feck of cathedral init

Also. they let you play with GUNS.. REAL GUNS .. like AK47, M16's, Glock's, Magnums, Sniper rifles, and if the bloke that runs the gun place has it in stock.............................. RPG'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE :P

Have Fun Rob.