TAMWORTH MEET

KNITERIDER

gonna try and find a big strip of spaces and just put two cones some rope and a badge with reserved for evo lol bet i get told to take it down!!! lol

nice on DJ il have a look when i get there, roll on the 25th!!!

cool,if you need the tape let me know cos i'll bring a big roll from work ;)

woop another member

who,where,when,what?

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il liberate some traffiv cones lolil prob get there at half 1ish and reserve them, if everyone turns up we will prob beat a majority of the official evo meets i think!!!

the only prob is that it gets busy on that car park and Strykers on a sunday cos everyone parks there and goes into town or the castle grounds etc

theres lots of other places to go if its packed when we get there, maybe its an idea to pm the attending members your mobile number in case we have to move on.

gonna try and find a big strip of spaces and just put two cones some rope and a badge with reserved for evo lol bet i get told to take it down!!! lol

woop another member

who,where,when,what?

dunno, you was having a conversation and i wanted to be a aprt of it left-out-mike.com

woop another member

who,where,when,what?

dunno, you was having a conversation and i wanted to be a aprt of it left-out-mike.com

ahhhh *gives mike a BIG man hug and a slap on the back^ ;)

woop another member

who,where,when,what?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

yum,,,

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooops, what poked you there?

woop another member

who,where,when,what?

be careful you don't spill his beer! :roll:

thanks for the phone number m8 hopefully ill b there for 130 as tamworth aint far from derby

no worries, well the meets not till 2 so unless there is mega traffic il see you then, everyone bring your camera!!! SURE WE CAN GET A BRILL REPORT UP AFTER!!!

80% think my name will be falling off that interested list on page 1... cash is very very low currently and although I will be getting student loan...my landlord will be robbing me of most of that. We will have to see!!

thats a long way for you to come isnt it? or are you based a bit closer atm?