TAMWORTH MEET

KNITERIDER

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure what everyone wants to do, im up for bowling though!!

time for a poll thread then ;)

its £5.50 a game and our lass reckons she can get the duty manager to do 2 games for £5 , not a bad deal imo.

what do you think?

obviously put me down as a player aswell even tho i couldnt hit a cow on the arse with a banjo :pancake:

sounds good to me!!! what would the other option be in the poll tho? lol

erm..........

yes to bowling

no to bowling

other activity............... (must suggest one in a post tho)

dont forget in Strykers there is the bowling,2 bars (1 which has big screen for the footy) a wimpy and a big arcade area with air hockey,bandits arcade games and all that crap lol

il do a yes no one and people can suggest and il edit it as i go along :) never been there so dont know lol

just tried to change it but it wiont let me start another poll on this thread or reset the other one so will have to be yes no answers i think on replys :(

il do a yes no one and people can suggest and il edit it as i go along :) never been there so dont know lol

just tried to change it but it wiont let me start another poll on this thread or reset the other one so will have to be yes no answers i think on replys :(

what about a fresh thread just for the poll to keep it tidy and leave a link in here to it aswell?