TAMWORTH MEET

KNITERIDER

ive only just seen this thread !! im defo up for this chaps as im only in Lichfield AND my mrs works at Streakers so theres a VERY good chance that i could get discounts for the bowling aswell. let me know ;)

streakers???? sounds fun

pop along mr dj, be good to finally put a face to your name

Edited by mykez69

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive only just seen this thread !! im defo up for this chaps as im only in Lichfield AND my mrs works at Streakers so theres a VERY good chance that i could get discounts for the bowling aswell. let me know ;)

streakers???? sounds fun

:pancake: cheers mike. i had to check then that i hadnt written "streakers" then :pancake:

now i dont want you lot kickin my head in cos i got the "other sites" stickers on my car :mellow:

streakers???? sounds fun

:pancake: cheers mike. i had to check then that i hadnt written "streakers" then :pancake:

now i dont want you lot kickin my head in cos i got the "other sites" stickers on my car :mellow:

Don't think anyone will be bothered about the other clubs stickers to be honest, there only stickers and its only another club, nothing to winge about imo

Might plaster evo stickers all over you though lol

streakers???? sounds fun

Don't think anyone will be bothered about the other clubs stickers to be honest, there only stickers and its only another club, nothing to winge about imo

hmmmm i might have to bring some of mine and let battle commence :pancake:

as long as you dont pull my stickers off cos theres a very good chance that the car may fall apart :pancake:

streakers???? sounds fun

as long as you dont pull my stickers off cos theres a very good chance that the car may fall apart :pancake:

why did you put the stickers on the arches? LOL

streakers???? sounds fun

i've got some black tape you can use to stick over them? :innocent:

streakers???? sounds fun

i've got some black tape you can use to stick over them? :innocent:

:pancake: :pancake: :pancake: ............................. seriously :unsure: