TAMWORTH MEET

KNITERIDER

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or i could stab you and dump you somewhere :thumb: any ideas of somewhere more central dutchkev? niceone simonez, what is there to do in loughborough. obviously theres a good few big bars but other than that...and parking? i think the beehive multi story is free on sundays tho?

lol suits me its where my gf lives!!! she can make sarnies...then gangbang!!! (its for the club after all ;)

on a serious note there isnt that much to do, burton on trent would be better but thats only got cinema, fast food and shopping as the bowlings shut down

there again i have seen a new bowling advertised dunno where it is yet tho

Edited by KNITERIDER

i think a pub/resturant and a car park would be a good bet, some cheap grub, and a place to meet and chat about cars or what ever, and have a nose about other peoples cars etc :)

like a couple of successful meets there is a pub/resturant involved :)

anywhere around the midlands will be ideal, just gotta find the place first! haha

rite, im gonna take the plunge as suicidal as this seems.

would people be able to make a meet on the 25th of january (sunday) in loughborough.

you lads give me a time and il add it. this way we all have plenty of notice, il also PM all of you nearer the time so you dont forget? that get anyones vote?