Gala Bingo

Bowling

Quasar

Cinema

Pizza Hut

KFC

McDonalds

The oast house restaurant

The car park to pizza hut is HUGE and is always empty. The bowling has arcades and air hockey, 5 pool tables.

We could have a competiton going off, invloving racing sims, pool and quasar(laser tag)

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rite here goes, list of things to do in Derby by Gonzo0 and mykez69:

This is all in one place;

Gala Bingo

Bowling

Quasar

Cinema

Pizza Hut

KFC

McDonalds

The car park to pizza hut is HUGE and is always empty. The bowling has arcades and air hockey, 5 pool tables.

We could have a competiton going off, invloving racing sims, pool and quasar(laser tag)

no lapdancing?

Rite here goes, list of things to do in Derby by Gonzo0 and mykez69:

This is all in one place;

Gala Bingo

Bowling

Quasar

Cinema

Pizza Hut

KFC

McDonalds

no lapdancing?

lol bless ya

only people attending mr kniterider said lol :baby:

eh? im confused lol all are welcome lol

when shall we call a final proceedings on this vote? nice one mike again, the more the merrier!!

ahh i gotcha lol only people attending to vote yes, but all are welcome, sorry took me untill 2pm to wake up and work it out :(

Edited by KNITERIDER

iv added you to the list mate :thumb: iv also asked a few people and am awaiting replys. neck n neck on the votes lads ;) when do you wanna bring the poll to an end?

I still say tamworth, you said car park sizes are small but to be honest there not that small, the one at the bowling alley/arcade/wimpey/pool bar is quite big and has an extension car park at the top ... not a far walk from the town either if we wanted to go to a pub :cheers:

Dont forget to add me to the list :)