Photoshop

Frazer_d

its what people use for photo editing, or creative skills.

or even making Sigs....

have a look at some stuff in the photoshop section on this website to give you some ideas :thumb:

I know how people can use it, I just wondered where to get the program, I downloaded it, any one fancy giving me a quick tutoriol? It's nails to work.

Cheers

Photoshop is very easy to use once you have got used to it.

The effects etc are just a matter of knowing what does what and having slight artistic skills.

Il help you if ya need. :)

Cheers mate, I'l try and gte used to it and give you a shout if I need a hand. Think I'l just leave it to the pros as they can produce a great image.

im not a pro! and i can only make good images when i have a good base, or days to work on the job..Nor am i a pro photographer,its just an interest of mine. Have a fiddle and see what u can produce..its very very easy to understand and if u take 10 minutes to read the odd tutorial then u will soon have the skills needed to produce respectable stuff

• 1 month later...
Sorry to drag up an old thread but I downloaded PS CS3 Extended last night and I have been learning but I am unsure on how to upload the photoshopped photos to photobucket.

Anyone help me out?

Cheers Folks

Fraz

You need to save it as a Jpeg....Go to File > Save for Web, select Jpeg etc :thumb:

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I downloaded PS CS3 Extended last night and I have been learning but I am unsure on how to upload the photoshopped photos to photobucket.

Anyone help me out?

Cheers Folks

Fraz

You need to save it as a Jpeg....Go to File > Save for Web, select Jpeg etc :thumb:

Cheers mate, got it now :thumb:

Fraz