cant "view new posts"

shawdreamer

forum was working perfectly earlier this mornin and Ive just came back to check for new posts but clicking the link at the top of the forum page only resulted in a very slow page load attempt which ends in a blank page.

tried it 4-5 times now and same everytime :unsure:

Infact if its not just me getting this problem its kinda pointless posting this as no fcuker will be able to check new messages and f'in see it:vangry:

someone pm me if they know whats goin on......erm.....I hope my messages are working now aswell or bang go's the pm idea too ffs

forum was working perfectly earlier this mornin and Ive just came back to check for new posts but clicking the link at the top of the forum page only resulted in a very slow page load attempt which ends in a blank page.

Infact if its not just me getting this problem its kinda pointless posting this as no fcuker will be able to check new messages and f'in see it:vangry:

someone pm me if they know whats goin on......erm.....I hope my messages are working now aswell or bang go's the pm idea too ffs

......having to try and post this again as the first time just went into slow load and blank grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

......having to try and post this again as the first time just went into slow load and blank grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr