i tunes

KNITERIDER

trying to stick a couple of albums onto my iphone transfered them, some of them failed (dunno why!?!?) but looked on my iphone and now ALL of my albums have gone other than one album that i just transferred over. its the first time iv used this comp (its my work one) to use itunes so none of my songs are stored on here they are on my comp at home. what i wanna know is where are they now? surely it wont remove and delete them?

they arnt in my itunes libary...any ideas?...please...think im the only person in the world that itunes confuses :nutter:

thanks in advance

When you connect an Ipod to a PC it is not familiar with ALL music will be blanked out.

The setting it part of the iTunes setup rather than anything on the iPod. Basically you didn't select the right option which I'm pretty sure you get shown on first run of iTunes or when iTunes first see's an iPod. I think its their way of stopping people sharing iPods full of music to other people who haven't paid for the license.

iFail.

Shoulda got a Sony

I've heard they're GGGreat!

Edited by bluliz

that sucks...now iv gotta spend ages loading it all back up again :( night in for me then!!!

why such a stupid session, who would want to wipe their ipod everytime they go to a new comp?!?!?

its my iphone, so i couldnt have got a sony!! :P

give me a week and il have sat on it and bust it!

I've got the X980i, works fine, only has 8GB internal, but with the FM transmitter its great when theres nothing on the radio in the car.

You can get that other software for the ipod, id try looking to see if you can get it for the phone? lets you just drag and drop songs :)

I've got the X980i, works fine, only has 8GB internal, but with the FM transmitter its great when theres nothing on the radio in the car.

You can get that other software for the ipod, id try looking to see if you can get it for the phone? lets you just drag and drop songs :)

whats the app called for drag and drop for ipods? itunes is absolutely shite, it decides when it wants to let me drag and drop an album onto it, think it depends on its mood :(

plus where would the best place to download music free...obviously so i can stay away from these places :cheers:

whats the app called for drag and drop for ipods? itunes is absolutely shite, it decides when it wants to let me drag and drop an album onto it, think it depends on its mood :(

plus where would the best place to download music free...obviously so i can stay away from these places :cheers:

<snipped> :innocent:

Just to note we cannot condone Piracy on the main site please refrain. :thumb:

The mentioned application wasn't designed for piracy, it's designed to allow up and coming bands and independent artists the chance to share their work freely with others.

The programmers themselves have been running their own record company for years.

But like most P2P appliactions... The idea of allowing file sharing means that yes... piracy is possible via the application in question.

Thus by adding the link I was not condoning piracy but recommending free music from independent artists and up and coming bands who wish to share their own work for free. :thumb:

Edited by phil-smith.tk

get songbird, its better than itunes and works with crapple ipods - i've got one :P

whats song bird? and how does it work better than itunes? and is it free? :innocent:

im all for something better, itunes does my head in...and thats not a good thing :roll: