THE BIG MIDLANDS MEET II

after the sucess of the last one at the start of the year i think its time for another one :thumb:

needs to be confirmed, but how do you all feel about ice skating at nottingham arena?

that or karting (someone would need to take responsibility for this other than me to arrange tho) maybe book the track for half a day

4th of july so hopefully you will all have been paid. hopefully get as many if not more than last time so get your names down :thumb:

meet time of 1pm, will take payments once a place is confirmed like last time

1.Kniterider

Edited by KNITERIDER

after the sucess of the last one at the start of the year i think its time for another one :thumb:

needs to be confirmed, but how do you all feel about ice skating at nottingham arena?

that or karting (someone would need to take responsibility for this other than me to arrange tho) maybe book the track for half a day

4th of july so hopefully you will all have been paid. hopefully get as many if not more than last time so get your names down :thumb:

meet time of 1pm, will take payments once a place is confirmed like last time

1.Kniterider

a up mate i am working till half 1 mate ont think i will be able to make it but will defo come to the next 1 mate sorry