Vista keylogger

geordie_aaron

Guy nextdoor just knocked asking me for the above because he dropped his 13 year old daughter off at the park where she was 'meeting her friends' and decided to watch from a distance until they turned up..... it was a older guy that had been grooming her for weeks it turns out....

she's learnt her lesson he thinks, but he wants piece of mind now.... he's running vista home and he wants EVERYTHING logged, yahoo/facebook/msn chats ETC said he's willing to pay but thought i'd ask on here for advise/cracked versions of pro ones ETC as i've never used these and wouldn't know where to start :cheers:

a quick google search has brought 'actual spy' up quite abit?

Vista Home Premuim has a program called Family Safe ( it reads and records all 'child' type accounts ) from Passwords to Viewed History.

If he is using FireFox, it has a built in Password logger ( find it at Tools>Options>Security>Saved Passwords ) this will give you the password to each site they have visited - even if they didn't ask it to be saved.

Most keylogger on the internet are all full of spyware and make your anti-virus go mad, they are more trouble than they solve. If he does need one I am a software developer myself and I can create a keylogger that can log anything that he wants it to and do anything else he wants it to do.

If interested PM me