Cheaper alternative to 17" Black Team Dynamics?

LiamGTR

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it Liam :cheers: Kniterider, your car looks well nice!

cheers mate will look alot nicer next year. gonna get the arches sorted and a full respray in the next two years in focus rs white (not sure of the name but the bright white) it'l be on new shoes soon too as long as its not to low...but its only about 3 inches off the floor as it is lmao

who me? i only replied to a comment...iv just offered him a set of FREE alloys so pish off you :pancake:

Agreed, but the exhaust looks far too much like a wanger haha :pancake:

i liked the exhaust...but its got a 3" scorpion on it now ;)

who me? i only replied to a comment...iv just offered him a set of FREE alloys so pish off you :pancake:

Agreed, but the exhaust looks far too much like a wanger haha :pancake:

i liked the exhaust...but its got a 3" scorpion on it now ;)

much better lol :thumb:

Thanks Knite mate, really, but with you living more than a stones throw away, i'd imagine postage to cost a bit at the min...but if there is ever a meet up your way and you still have them I might pop down and steal them off you, could just use the rubber I have on the modeo's but as much as I appreciate the offer i'm after multispokes ideally. As for helping you out, it's no worries mate like I said it's revision for me at the same time!

well i can get a courier for 35quid if you want them but its up to you, if you dont have them il sell em for £50 lol saying that it depends how low it sits on the 15's iv got compared tot he 16's that are on it now...i might not be able to get it off the drive!