Cheaper alternative to 17" Black Team Dynamics?

LiamGTR

Ideally I would want some 17" Team Dynamics but as you can see, with an RRP of £449.00.... me thinks not!

So what are any cheaper alteratives that anybody can recommend please? I would consider 2nd hand aslong as they were in good condition (this is not a wanted thread by the way)

If it makes any difference the car will be lowered 40mm aswell by the time I can afford these...

Thanks, Liam. :cheers:

Edited by LiamGTR

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!? Holy crap ,looks like i'm going to be getting these mondoe's painted afterall :(

you thought that expensive???, £499 is like the very cheap special deals found often in branches of motorworld Liam, not long back you'd be paying that for just the rims alone!

What!? Holy crap ,looks like i'm going to be getting these mondoe's painted afterall :(

you thought that expensive???, £499 is like the very cheap special deals found often in branches of motorworld Liam, not long back you'd be paying that for just the rims alone!

Just with those one's on sale on here for £250 I was wondering if I could pick any more up for a similar price

to put it in context, when I put Cossie's on the estate, it cost the best part of £800.......ok, you don't 'have' to pay that much, but I wanted brand new..

Mondy's aint a bad wheel mate, nothing to be unhappy about :) :cheers:

They are alright but I personally think they are a bit "chunky" and after seeing Ross' car last night it persuaded me multi spokes are the way forward for me, and in black

I bought some Oz Super Turismo's for £80 and refurbished them myself black. Search for all the above suggested wheel types and refurb a cheap set. Save yourself some money.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/bgreenslade/FordFair2009040.jpg

Bargain! I was going to suggest Super T's, but they seem to hold their money quite well really. £80 is a blinkin good price for a set!