The TOF's back on the mainland!

Flat_Steve

just been reading a past issue of fast ford dated dec 2004, feauture in it from santa pod from the essex branch oof the rsoc/zsoc, on page 87 is a picture of this very car n604 tof, complete with cossie arches,wrc spoiler,white wheels,chrome roll/show cage and the oval exhaust, borrowed the mag from my mate this evening, its a small world when this car pops up in a mag from 5/6 years ago and is being discussed on this site recently.

who owned the car when at this show/meet??

just been reading a past issue of fast ford dated dec 2004, feauture in it from santa pod from the essex branch oof the rsoc/zsoc, on page 87 is a picture of this very car n604 tof, complete with cossie arches,wrc spoiler,white wheels,chrome roll/show cage and the oval exhaust, borrowed the mag from my mate this evening, its a small world when this car pops up in a mag from 5/6 years ago and is being discussed on this site recently.

who owned the car when at this show/meet??

That would've been Dave_W. Coincidentally I was looking at that very feature a few days ago when I was sending Tina pics of the TOF!!

• 6 months later...

As some of you might know, Tina's sold the TOF, but it's turned up again on another Ford club forum! :-)

http://www.feoc-uk.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry745467

A guy called Cookie has bought it for his girlfriend, I've said hi and asked if he can pop by here to let everyone know how the TOF is.

• 6 months later...
i've got tof now

Hows its looking now?

well she's seen better days, but i intend on getting everything back up to scratch..

it's going to take a fair bit of work though

i've got tof now

I was hoping for a show us your motor topic after your pm the other day? :thumb:

yea i am going to get some pics up, just been busy sorting out a fair few bits that need sorting for its mot the end of this month.

some of the wiring needs tidying up, cat has to go back on and its got ford wishboneitis.

will get some pics up soon though

HELLO people, sorry about the wait but i've been busy with work and other priority's lol

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/tweenie66/DSC00003.jpg

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/tweenie66/DSC00004.jpg

as you can see she does need a petrol cap? any ideas about what one will fit? im guessing the mk5 one will fit but im not sure

strange thing is when i look through the receipts i can see it's had more than one brought for it????

did they keep getting nicked or something lol :jaw: ????

strange thing is when i look through the receipts i can see it's had more than one brought for it????

did they keep getting nicked or something lol :jaw: ????

The fuel flaps were specially made for the panels by Fibresports, you could try giving them a call ton see if they can still do them.