The TOF's back on the mainland!

Flat_Steve

Cosworth909 didnt buy the car from DaveW.

I never said he did. I remember Dev saying it was shagged though.... there was a fair amount of drama about that.

I guess it's all down to folks perception of 'nothing wrong'. I know from experience that other folk's 'mint' cars can be utter garbage in my eyes/reality.

I thought you would remember devboy buying it yeah, just those two quotes together made it look like it came to cosworth909's possesion direct & I also know devboys cars take a good beating pmsl, plus there was another owner inbetween dev & cosworth909.

Cosworth909 didnt buy the car from DaveW.

I never said he did. I remember Dev saying it was shagged though.... there was a fair amount of drama about that.

I guess it's all down to folks perception of 'nothing wrong'. I know from experience that other folk's 'mint' cars can be utter garbage in my eyes/reality.

I thought you would remember devboy buying it yeah, just those two quotes together made it look like it came to cosworth909's possesion direct & I also know devboys cars take a good beating pmsl, plus there was another owner inbetween dev & cosworth909.

I'm not going to argue.

Dev was very good with his cars and spent a lot of time and money on the car in question.

I can also confirm there was nothing wrong with that car when Dave sold it, he used it everyday for years, went to alot of shows up and down the country, never had an ounce of trouble with it, never let him down once. What do i know though, i only seen the car everyday, its much better to get involved and have your say having never seen the car in question in your life...

Pete also made a very valid point and iirc apparently the roads in the IOM are unlike anything else in the world :roll:

I can also confirm there was nothing wrong with that car when Dave sold it, he used it everyday for years, went to alot of shows up and down the country, never had an ounce of trouble with it, never let him down once. What do i know though, i only seen the car everyday, its much better to get involved and have your say having never seen the car in question in your life...

Pete also made a very valid point and iirc apparently the roads in the IOM are unlike anything else in the world :roll:

I bet the roads on the IOW are as bad lol